MASSARO Roberto
MIJATOVIC Predrag
NUNO GOMES Perreira
TADDEI Riccardo
VAKOUFTSIS Georgios

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I think our squad is one of the most highest paid in the Serie B if we fail to sell most of our players.

Maybe it's too early to comment the squad at this time but the midfield looks especially weak after Equi and Morfeo left.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
I see several players who we may not need. In the defence we can get rid of both Tarozzi and Pierini. But heck there may be a problem with us getting few central defenders here, but what formation will we use next season? :confused:

I still can't see how having trillion defensive minded midfielders will help us in a match?! :rolleyes: :mad: So we should sell Rossito and Sandro Cois, I have nothing against Cois but I don't trust him anymore, as for Rossito, I better not to talkabout my feelings towards him! ;) That leaves Di Livio who can play as a defensive mid, or on the flanks, Rossi a good winger IMO, and Amaral who is a good player, I'm not sure about Amoroso but I think he'll leave, either that or he will be part of an ultra defensive formation. :dontcare:

CHIESA Enrico
CROCETTI Lorenzo
MASSARO Roberto
MIJATOVIC Predrag
NUNO GOMES Perreira
TADDEI Riccardo
VAKOUFTSIS Georgios

7 forwards!!! :eek: That's a lot for a team that doesn't have a playmaker or a creative midfielder, I bet we'll play a dull style with a lot of emphasis on crosses, Nuno Gomes may come to our rescue here, but I prefer to see him offloaded, that will at least ease our financial side. ;) And there is no point in keeping Mijatovic, he ain't going to play, and even if he will, he won't! :D So just sell him or free transfer him, oh, we're going to lose some money if we did, won't we?! :confused: Chiesa-Taddei/Vakouftsis sounds good to me (hey didn't Vakouftsis leave us or something?! Or is it another guy?! :confused: ) but I still want to see Crocetti get a chance! ;) :D

BTW, is Bianchi outta the club or what? :confused:

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
For me it looks like many of those players will not be interested in playing Serie B and I think we'll see quite a few of them leaving before the season starts... Hope it won't be many, though, as this squad actually has a chance for promoting again...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yacoob said:
Chiesa-Taddei/Vakouftsis sounds good to me (hey didn't Vakouftsis leave us or something?! Or is it another guy?! :confused
Vakouftis returned to Viola after a bad year at iraklis (a team in thessaloniki, greece).

Actually, he had some problems with last year's coach.
Even the new coach of iraklis, Ivan Jovanovic, didnt want him in the team so he didnt renew his contract.

I ve seen Vakouftsis playing many times (in youth national team of greece and at iraklis), I think he is very talented player and I cannot understand what goes wrong with that guy and doesnt play well.

Ps. Could you tell me something more about Crocceti? Is he really a talented player?

Ps2. I m really unhappy with Gonzales leaving. I really like him, I think he is very skilfull.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
I don't know much about Crocetti, but the number of goals he scored so far sounds very good to me, of course, maybe these numbers don't reflect his quality and talent, but you can't score goals after goals in several matches without you being a good or exceptional player. :D

Here's some numbers I got for you...

With the Primavera team against Pontassieve, the match we won 9-0 he was by far the best scorer with 4 goals followed by Robbiati. Yes, by ROBBIATI! ;)

He scored a goal against Montevarchi.

In that youth tournament, the Carnival Cup Tournament, he was our best scorer, scoring 4 goals against Arab Jerusalem, following them with a winner goal against Uta Arad (Arad?! :D ) and he also scored two against Verona in the same tournament (ok, maybe I got the numbers in the wrong order, but that's not important!)

That's all for now...

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Fiorentina to start in serie C2!

I am sorry to hear such a great club go under. The new club Fiorentina 1926 Fiorentina will now start in serie C2. How can the Italian football bodies allow this to happen? Only 3 years ago in the Champions league, and with players such as Batistuta, they will now play against part timers and amateurs! How sad!

·
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the history lesson, I've almost forgot. :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts