Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Saturday we face the Gobbi, after their yesterday's lose against Palermo anything but huge robbery would surprise me. :depress:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As long as it's Massimo, I'll be happy :happy:

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Bring on the Merdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!:clint:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Darragh, I hope to see the image from your avatar on Saturday! FORZA VIOLA!!

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Just realised that this is a really important match. They are above us and competing for our spot.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
...and our coach.

If those farkers get Cesare, ALL Serie A games v them will be on lock down.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hopefully this match already, him and Vargas should join the group today.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Formations:

Fiorentina: Frey, Comotto, Felipe, Natali, Gobbi; Zanetti, Montolivo(C); Marchionni, Jovetic, Vargas, Gilardino.

A disp: Avramov, Kroldrup, Pasqual, De Silvestri, Donadel, Bolatti, Keirrison. All: Prandelli.

Juventus: Manninger; Zebina, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, De Ceglie; Candreva, Sissoko, Felipe Melo, Marchisio; Diego; Trezeguet(C).

A disp: Pinsoglio, Cannavaro, Grosso, Salihamidzic, Poulsen, Del Piero, Iaquinta. All: Zaccheroni.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Just wanted to say that the Viola curse have successfully been placed on Bayern, since meeting us they got 2 draws and one win on the German league. They also couldn't score more than one goal in any match since then. :devil: :D

We're doing good against Juve but our finishing is lacking. I think we're better off playing Kroldrup at the front instead of Gila. :lala:

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
I was sick watching Fiorentina vs AC "dumb" Milan and getting the dumbest call from the ref before losing 1-2 to the cheaters..

hope you'll at least get a draw here, with Kerrison scoring..

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ridiculous...

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Good bye Europe :cry::cry:

DDV should sue those f*cking bastards in FA :mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
I remember Prandelli saying that he will change things but we are still playing the same formation and the same style of play. I'd hardly even call crossing the ball and hoping for someone to connect with the ball to be a style of play.

I think Prandelli no longer have anything to offer the team.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Looks that linesman had eyes of eagle :eek::eek:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts