Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no match thread yet?

Mutu doubtful. Montolivo not fit.
Nedved doubtful. Trezeguet, Chiellini, C. Zanetti injured. Sissoko suspended.

The match is in the evening.

FORZA VIOLA !!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
:mad:Nedved will play!We are with out Mutu and Montolivo,maybe the two most important players:scared:Anyway I think we can win this game with super Jo-Jo Jovetic and Osvaldo-gollll!!!!:smileani:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Ar-gen-ti-na!!!
FORZA VIOLA!

·
Registered
639 Posts
I'm cautious for this game. It'll be great to start the league with a win against gobbi but it won't be that easy.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Yesterday I read rumours he could even start. But I guess we may see him at most for last 25 minutes.

Latest lineup predictions I've found...
Fiorentina (4-3-3): Frey, Zauri, Gamberini, Dainelli, Vargas, Kuzmanovic, Melo, Donadel, Santana, Gilardino, Osvaldo.
Juventus (4-4-2): Buffon; Grygera, Legrottaglie, Mellberg, Molinaro; Camoranesi, Marchisio, Poulsen, Nedved; Amauri, Del Piero¨.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Yesterday I read rumours he could even start. But I guess we may see him at most for last 25 minutes.

Latest lineup predictions I've found...
Fiorentina (4-3-3): Frey, Zauri, Gamberini, Dainelli, Vargas, Kuzmanovic, Melo, Donadel, Santana, Gilardino, Osvaldo.
Juventus (4-4-2): Buffon; Grygera, Legrottaglie, Mellberg, Molinaro; Camoranesi, Marchisio, Poulsen, Nedved; Amauri, Del Piero¨.
:thumbsup:
I am very excited to see what Jovetic can do.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Zauri and Dainelli? I think you are very lucky Trezeguet is injured. I hope you trash the bastards.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Dainelli ain't playing but as I predicted Zauri was largely to bleme for rube's opening goal. You really need ideas in attack.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Melo is sent off.

the stage is set for 2 late goals to win it just like our last meeting.

come on VIOLA!

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
GILAGOL :cool:

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
What happened to Pazzini? He learnt to take someone on :eek: :D

·
Registered
431 Posts
YOU BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUTAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anything but defeat to them ***** is satisfying, especially so late on AGAIN haha!

·
Banned
9,210 Posts
I swear to God if that idiot coach starts Donadel over Kuzmanovic again..i'm going to ****ing kill him.

As soon as Kuzmanovic came on..it was a goal for Viola as expected. He brings much more creativeness and speed in midfield. That idiot Donadel almost cost us the game.
Jovetic did extremely well on the wing for his first competative Serie A match.

Pazzini should be starting as well.

Pretty much the second half team from 80 mins+ should be the starters in the next game + Mutu.

This was pathetic and Viola could have won if they started Kuzmanovic, Pazzini, among others.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts