Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Registered
8,442 Posts
Ar-gen-ti-na!!!
FORZA VIOLA!

· Registered
8,442 Posts
Yesterday I read rumours he could even start. But I guess we may see him at most for last 25 minutes.

Latest lineup predictions I've found...
Fiorentina (4-3-3): Frey, Zauri, Gamberini, Dainelli, Vargas, Kuzmanovic, Melo, Donadel, Santana, Gilardino, Osvaldo.
Juventus (4-4-2): Buffon; Grygera, Legrottaglie, Mellberg, Molinaro; Camoranesi, Marchisio, Poulsen, Nedved; Amauri, Del Piero¨.

· Missing Guidolin.
21,158 Posts
Yesterday I read rumours he could even start. But I guess we may see him at most for last 25 minutes.

Latest lineup predictions I've found...
Fiorentina (4-3-3): Frey, Zauri, Gamberini, Dainelli, Vargas, Kuzmanovic, Melo, Donadel, Santana, Gilardino, Osvaldo.
Juventus (4-4-2): Buffon; Grygera, Legrottaglie, Mellberg, Molinaro; Camoranesi, Marchisio, Poulsen, Nedved; Amauri, Del Piero¨.
:thumbsup:
I am very excited to see what Jovetic can do.

· Premium Member
13,003 Posts
Zauri and Dainelli? I think you are very lucky Trezeguet is injured. I hope you trash the bastards.

· Premium Member
13,003 Posts
Dainelli ain't playing but as I predicted Zauri was largely to bleme for rube's opening goal. You really need ideas in attack.

· Registered
1,452 Posts

· Banned
9,219 Posts
I swear to God if that idiot coach starts Donadel over Kuzmanovic again..i'm going to ****ing kill him.

As soon as Kuzmanovic came on..it was a goal for Viola as expected. He brings much more creativeness and speed in midfield. That idiot Donadel almost cost us the game.
Jovetic did extremely well on the wing for his first competative Serie A match.

Pazzini should be starting as well.

Pretty much the second half team from 80 mins+ should be the starters in the next game + Mutu.

This was pathetic and Viola could have won if they started Kuzmanovic, Pazzini, among others.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.