Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The game is on Saturday night.

This is becoming the toughest season for us because of the strength of the other teams in Serie A. Genoa are working so fast on their progression route, they'll probably be looking for a title challenge by the end of this season. Our 3-0 killing by Lazio might affect us, perhaps we are getting lax, perhaps we are still amazed by our performance in France, perhaps Lazio are actually better than us. All we know is that we cannot slip and slide from the standards that we have already set. Genoa have set their own standards, six points from the opening 4 games, beating Roma and Milan along the way, whereas we only have 4. The good news is that Genoa have lost both of their away games (Catania and Palermo) and we haven't lost at home yet. A win would probably see us hit the top half of the table, but only if we're lucky.
We must kick on now - we all know, for this season, Champions League is so important because we have been away from it for so long but we cannot let our league form deterioate because of it.

Watch out for Milito.

Fiorentina 4-3-3: Frey; Zauri, Gamberini, Dainelli, Vargas; Almiron, Felipe, Montolivo; Kuzmanovic, Pazzini, Jovetic

Genoa 3-4-3: Rubinho; Biava, Ferrari, Criscito; Rossi, Milanetto, Juric, Modesto; Sculli, Milito, Gasbarroni

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
This'll just help show what the team is really made of. (I hope in a good way :D)

Alé Viola!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Frey; Zauri, Gamberini, Dainelli, Vargas; Almiron, Felipe, Montolivo; Kuzmanovic, Pazzini, Jovetic

these in bold I don't want to see them, I rather see viola with only 9 players than see these stupid play especially Zauri!!!

It is more than enough!! It is the time to wake up Prandelli before it is too late

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
I'm very sure Jorgensen will play. Prandelli calls for team spirit and who else than the special Dane, along with Dainelli could show more?

FORZA FIORENTINA!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Zauri,Vargas,Dainelli and Gilla will not play for sure!I dont know for Melo!This should be the starting line!
Frey,Jogensen,Gamberini,Kroldrup,Gobbi,Donadel,Montolivo,Kuzmanovic,Santana,Mutu,Pazzini GOOD LUCK VIOLA YOU NEEDED

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
I would go with following:

Frey, Jorgensen, Dainelli, Gamberini, Pasqual!, Felipe Melo, Donadel, Montolivo, Santana, Osvaldo, Gialrdino.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Donadel has to play!

At least he might try to look interested in the game

·
Registered
717 Posts
I hope Prandelli sends to the field this squad:
frey, jorgensen, gambo, kroldrup, vargas (he needs confidence), donadel, melo, montolivo, mutu, santana, gila. I think this is our best possible eleven. As ViolaGirl said, Almiron and Zauri are not reliable at all and they should be loaned in the winter. We really need these 3 points. If Mutu and Montolivo play at their level like they did last season, we could see our brilliant squad back. Forza Viola.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Damn, that shot was gooooooood
1-0 :)

·
Registered
431 Posts
gillaaaaaaaaaa

beast boy

good to see semioli back, much better than santana that lad, if only for his delivery

next game is a MUST win - we need at least uefa in this group!

forza fiorentina, love!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Congrats. Gila Continue his great play
is it true that Gila every time he plays in artemo franco score!?
against Viola
with NT
With Viola!?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Gilla is briliant player and yeaterday he score amazing goal!But I think we are not on the same level like last year!Fiorentina can play much better!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Great to see Jorgensen back. We all know he's not a natural right back, but he proved that he's a lot better than Zauri and Comotto in that position. However, playing Jorg in that role proves us we need a rb. We must win against Steaua because I think it would be very disappointing if we don't get through the knock-up round.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts