Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fiorentina v Palermo​

We beat them 1-0 last season, a rare goal from Marco Donadel - a beautiful long range effort too.

Palermo have not scored in their last three games and have managed one win in the last five. They want a UEFA Cup, sorry, UEL spot, but they're languishing in tenth place, fighting for Europe. The most interesting part of this fixture is that Balzaretti, Miccoli and Liverani will all be playing against us.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Good, Inter won against Genoa but we have to win tomorrow anyway to have 4 point cushion before next week away game against leaders:boxing::boxing:

·
Registered
717 Posts
This is a really important one. One of our thoughest tests. We really need to take advantage of the fact that Genoa lost and Roma draw so we can play with less pressure. Hope we win.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
we can open a little bit of a gap and throw Milan to the pack to battle for fourth.

Liverani, Baz and Miccoli are going to want to make us pay.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
HT 0-0

i can say nothing special to be mentioned in this half. still isn`t that interesting unfortunately.

good luck in the 2nd half.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
miccoli scores the 2nd goal, what a bad covering by viola defenders, no block!

ponazzoli in for donadel

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
0-2
Goodbye CL, goodbye Corvino. Your transfer campaign sucks :(

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
FT 0-2

i think mutu deserved pk.
but generally viola performing in this game does not convince me at all .

·
Registered
717 Posts
i didn't see the game, but it seems like we keep playing like shit. i have lost confidence in this team. hope we get the intertoto spot.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Guys, we are on 4th spot, heads up!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Play was not bad until moment they scored. After that everything fell apart and we didn't had any chance to come back to game :(
Strange, we showed great spirit against Chievo and Genoa scoring last second goals but no idea what happened yesterday :confused::confused:

·
Registered
431 Posts
that is the strange thing, the play in the 1st half was brilliant at times, then they didnt even bother in the 2nd for some reason

1 - 19 of 19 Posts