Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think he's rediscovered his form of old,I also hope he goes to Euro 2004.He's been a major part of lazio's revival and is gradually becoming the heart and soul of the side.he's one player i would'nt mind at Milan.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,489 Posts
I've always liked him!!! He is so versatile!!!!

FORZA FIORE!!!

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Yeah, a great attributes and quality he has....He should start in the right wing for Italy during the 2004 euro..

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Fiore has been one of my favourites since Euro2000 where he played so well. He had a difficult first season at Lazio and got a bit of abuse from the fans but it wasn't onoly him not working, the entire team failed that season. He's really come back to form after that difficult first season. :)

I've told this story a million times and I'll gladly tell it again: My favourite Fiore-moment happend on August 8th 2001 when Lazio played FC København in Copenhagen, a CL-qualification match. This is was my first and so far only Lazio match I've witnessed live. :)

It was a great day and I'm standing there in the section with 400-500 other Lazio fans, feeling a bit weird about being the away-supporter in the stadium where I've witnessed our own NT play.

About twenty minutes into the first half Lazio is attacking, Fiore gets the ball on the left, rushes to the back line and delivers a perfect cross to Crespo who heads the ball into the back of the net. The Lazio-section where I'm standing goes mad in wild cheers and joy but instead of looking at the goalscorer, Crespo, I turn my head and look at Fiore who kicks an advertising board, screaming at the fans with some wild, angry look in his eyes. It's most likely an illusion but I swear it was me he looked in the eyes at that very moment :scared:. I'll never forget it.

That's what I like about Fiore in some bizarre way. That angry, pissed off attitude. :)

We lost the match 2-1 but it was a great experienced to finally see my heroes. :)

FORZA LAZIO !!

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
That's what I like about Fiore in some bizarre way. That angry, pissed off attitude.
yes, this is what Camo lacks. Fiore gives a lot more than Camo in opinion. i really do hope traps sticks with him.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Fiore is a very good player, very versatile, with very good technical skills, good passing and is also a damn good scorer for a midfieder. He often scores in very important games. Now when Stankovic's gone he would have to be even more involved in building our attacks.
But I still like Giannichedda more for his great fighting spirit. :star:

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
That's good to know. ;) :cool:

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
CUG said:
yes, this is what Camo lacks. Fiore gives a lot more than Camo in opinion. i really do hope traps sticks with him.
Camo lacks motivation, and dicipline simple as that. If his mood swings. then juve are doomed in the right flank. so i 2nd that. Stick to Fiore TRAP!

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Trap seems blind to Stefano. Sincerely hope he could somehow be integrated to the team in the future.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts