Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember Fiore playin as AMC or on left-wing for many teams (Udinese, Italy, Parma, Lazio) but i always thought he was right-footed but very good with his left as well.

but today I was watching highlights and Valencia's 2nd goal against Levante was from a freekick that a left-footed player took and the reporter said it was Fiore, so is he really?

I also remember believing for the longest time Nedved was left-footed only to see him do PKs and freekicks with right foot and then found he was just really good with his left as well.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Fiore is right footed but he can use his left as well. I saw this tactic used by many players who are comfortable with both feet on free kicks so it's no surprise.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so you sure he's right-footed?? I mean I thought so too but if he took a freekick with his other foot then I dont know.... i barely see that although i have seen Wesley Sneijder of Ajax and a few others pull it off.

Usually you can tell what foot the player is strongest with during PKs and Freekicks so if he takes them with his left... how do you exactly know he's right-footed?

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
He played on the left during his Udinese, Lazio days, and often cut into the box and attempted shots on goal with his more favored right foot. I don't recall seeing Fiore scoring much from his left foot though.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
hes definitely a right footer who is capable with his left.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts