Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the best news we could get from our president. It shows the team is really getting serious about building a team than buying a team. This is a quote from Morrati on the Inter website.
I know you will all be happy to hear this.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Howz dat great news, Fiore is a champion and all he is to me iz dat he is not going to buy him. He is a better playa than Pirlo, of course,

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How can you not think that is great news. Pirlo is going to be the next best think in italian soccer. if people loved baggio they will love pirlo. He has talent now that Fiore just found at 25. Believe me its GREAT news.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okey, I'll take ya word for it, their both great players anyway

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yes,I'm happy to hear this.But Moratti has said this lots of times,and this is probably just rubbish.However,i'm glad that Moratti has put his trust in Pirlo.But,we must realize eventually it all depends on Lippi whether he decides to play Pirlo or not.Remember Recoba?Lippi didn't play him until all of our strikers were out during the mid-way of the season.Nevertheless,we must put trust to our coach,Lippi.

Forza Inter!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
It's truly a great news!

Stop buy buy buy,right Tazz?!Fiore is a great player,he shows that in Euro 2000!But what Pirlo has is huge amount of potentials and he has already started to shine and he's just 20 years old!!Now we have Pirlo and Recoba and that's enough and that's what we need!Like Tazz said every team should have 2 playmaker!!It's right especially we have Ronaldo missed for half the season and we have CL to play!!I think the striking force is strong enough and no more striker should be bought!What we need is maybe 1 more defender and 1 more midfielder!

Forza Inter!!!

·
Registered
677 Posts
I think the main prohibitive reason for Inter not publicly pursuing Fiore is because Udinese asks too much from the transfer fee. Bierhoff, Amoruso and now Fiore (even Locatelli?). Udinese certainly made/will make a lot of money from those players but they know that money alone won't bring their team success. Its a shame that a team like Udinese had to be torn apart like this. If only all those players had stayed a Udine then they would at least have reached UEFA qualification - the reason why they want to keep Fiore for one omre season.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I read on Calciomercato.com today that Inter are negotiating with Udinese to purchase Fiore and that he will arrive the season of 2001-2002.
-J

1 - 8 of 8 Posts