Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Still think they are way too overrated and got by these qualifiers thanks to both Greece and Bosnia being terrible but I will still look forward to seeing a new team at the Euro.

·
Registered
57,627 Posts
They are closing in on the Finnish line.

·
Administrator
52,351 Posts
Wow Finland!
All nordic countries qualifying! (wait except Norway, but they helped Sweden tonight by drawing with Romania) But Finland defenitely most impressive. Because they been irrelevant in this sport their entire history. So its a big acheivement.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Finnish fans singing they want to make love to the head coach Markku "Rive" Kanerva:

(Don't watch this if you are in Russia or Hungary, might be considered as gay propaganda there!)

·
Greta joke sharer
22,869 Posts
All nordic countries qualifying! (wait except Norway, but they helped Sweden tonight by drawing with Romania) But Finland defenitely most impressive. Because they been irrelevant in this sport their entire history. So its a big acheivement.
What?

Iceland are basically out after Turkey got a point from France. Denmark will probably have to get a result in Ireland in the last round. Sweden still has to get at least a draw away to Romania.

And Norway still have their playoff chance, from that Nations Cup thing.

·
Administrator
52,351 Posts
What?

Iceland are basically out after Turkey got a point from France. Denmark will probably have to get a result in Ireland in the last round. Sweden still has to get at least a draw away to Romania.

And Norway still have their playoff chance, from that Nations Cup thing.
I forgot Icelands existence lol. But I expect both us and Denmark to make it.

I'm new to the nations cup thing tho (unlike qualifiers, I ignored nations league entirely), how does Norway have a chance when they likely to finish 4th in our group?

I was at our game vs Spain last night in klacken. One of its leaders was giving us a short seminar in all the ways we can qualify pre game, funny guy lol.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts