Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone :)

I just wanted to congratulate all the Azzurri fans, cause Italy was drawn into a quite easy group. I live in Estonia i was really hoping that i can see Italy in here, cause i'm a really BIG fan of Italy, but it didn't happend :( But i'm not sad, cause Finland is our neighbour and i can go there to see the Italian Team :) But i'm really hoping that a lot of Italy's supporters will be there and i can join them :) Maybe is anyone from this forum coming? Well...i'll go now :) talk to you soon! CIAO and forza italia! ;)

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I live in Finland i dont think that this group is easy.
Yugoslavia is tough sometimes and Finland is coming...
Does anyone know yet what is schedule for this group?
When is example Finland-Italy?
And yeah..if someone fly over here...i would love to join you as well.

Forza Italy!!!

Ciao,
Tommi

·
Registered
513 Posts
netukas said:
Hi everyone :)

I just wanted to congratulate all the Azzurri fans, cause Italy was drawn into a quite easy group. I live in Estonia i was really hoping that i can see Italy in here, cause i'm a really BIG fan of Italy, but it didn't happend :( But i'm not sad, cause Finland is our neighbour and i can go there to see the Italian Team :) But i'm really hoping that a lot of Italy's supporters will be there and i can join them :) Maybe is anyone from this forum coming? Well...i'll go now :) talk to you soon! CIAO and forza italia! ;)
Netukas, you forgot to say that you are a big fan of Cannavaro, not Parma :D

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I think Finland will surprise in this group. I don't know how Italy will do in this group to be honest but we must remember that in our world cup qualification group we beat Greece 5-1, tied with Germany 2 times 2-2 & 0-0, tied with England 0-0 and lost away 2-1. We were leading England away 1-0 before half-time.

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
I saw that England-Finland game and was qiute impressed with Finland, I thought they were unlucky to have lost. They'll be tough oppenents for Italy. The players I liked the most were Hyppia, Litmanen and Forsell.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts