Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yes he applauded and laughed at the opposition fans, to be perfectly honest I dont think thats a bad thing at all. Infact it just rounds up his day, and mine too. What happened on the pitch and the way we played was definetly more annoying than camo getting sent off. Lets not forget that simply camos first yellow card wasnt even one. Reyes dived and it should have been him who should have got the card. Camo in my eyes tried, maybe not enough but he actuallty moved around unlike trezeguet, zlatan or even emerson, infact i could proberly name a half a dozen other players. Only postives for me were simply canavaro, zambo, and buffon.

Some would say his got no love for the club, I question that, he has simply been one of the most effective players weve had all season.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
As much as I like him, I've got to say Camoranesi really f*cked up this time! The sending off albeit a let down is forgivable, but nothing justifies his following gesture. I'd understand if he set a couple of Juventini against him on the occasion.

I can see myself again ( :irritate: ) jumping off my couch, fists clenched, brow knitted, a nano second away from TEARING APART the telly!

On the other hand, that controversial exit at least proved he was concerned - which is not to be neglected on an otherwise apathetic performance from the lads. Nah, I guess I'm just trying and find him excuses. There are other ways to express one's frustration and helplessness.

I do not condone the way Capello treated him all season long, but on this particular instance a heavy fine is the least the club could do. Camoranesi lacked everyone respect and this should not go unpunished. Now we have to realize it's not Camoranesi's first fine this season and the situation gets on his nerves - we'll have to see whether he's man enough to admit that he f*cked up, accept the consequences and get back to more professionalism. For everyone's sake.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
On the other hand you shouldnt worry - there is a good chance you will be leading Serie A next year same time too. You are good in that, no question. How do you do it with this team I dont know - only one loss from Milan at SS; pretty amazing. But if you did it that last year, surely this team is better than the one last year, and you are almost there this year, you can go on doing it all the same.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Steph! said:
I'm not sure I understood everything you wrote Bono, but definitely enough to know this has nothing to do with what we're discussing here.

:lala:
not everything but enough ... Hmm, why am I thinking you basically pick and choose to understand as it suits you?

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
You think wrong. I know you were not carping at Camoranesi, that much was easy to figure. What I don't know though is what does your last sentence mean as it's hardly comprehensible. Sorry for the lack of diplomacy, but when all else fails...

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
I think I think right. Its pretty clear that, after seeing your team v Werder, Milan, Roma and now Arsenal, that I am pretty amazed you are leading Serie A with 8 pts and only one loss to Milan at SS> However, as you did last year with a less strong team than the one you have now, it is worth mentioning that you might very well do it next year too, even if you sell Camo.

That makes it all both relevant to the topic and comprehensible.

You chose to see it the other way around, hence I cant conclude anything else but "ill will" on your part. That is much helped by the fact that I have not seen a single, lets call it friendly or nice, post from you to me, the last 6 months or so. ;)

PS Surely, Il Grande, got most of what I am saying if he replied with "Jinx?".

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
bono said:
You chose to see it the other way around, hence I cant conclude anything else but "ill will" on your part. That is much helped by the fact that I have not seen a single, lets call it friendly or nice, post from you to me, the last 6 months or so. ;)
Sorry about that, really. :)

And I swear I did not know what you were saying for sure until you explained it again. You know as well as I do that we've argued zillion of times to no avail over stupid little misunderstandings that arise from you talking Bulgarian and me talking French.

Just wanted to make sure I understand you correctly - I do now. :)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I do actually think Camo will leave and to all teams I think he will go Inter in the summer. I think he would be great for Inter too.

With Marchionni going to Juve he can replace Camo very well anyway.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I find it great what Camo did. Not very smart, but still great.

It's already a year and a half that we hear " our coach (Capello) is great". "the coach decides who plays". "With capello we can win it all" "Our main objective is the CL" BLA BLA BLA

I think that the players are frustrated the way they have to play. Camo's is a big middlefinger to the "establishment" of the club, to the bosses who always think they're right.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts