Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ArizonaFußballFan
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unlike many, I never had the urge to go with any of the top 4 in the EPL. I started to look through the many other main stays up there and for one reason or another, I never found any of them pulling me towards them as a supporter.

I didn't have the advantage of possibly having family ties in any particular city that might make me feel obligated to follow in the family's long time support of a particular club.

After 2 seasons of non stop watching of matches in the EPL, Championship, and even some in League One, I have it down to 4 possible clubs with one probably surprising some due to their not so pleasant history amongst some of their fan base.

They are Queens Park Rangers, Millwall FC, Norwich City FC, and Nottingham Forest FC.

I am continuing to try learning more about the history of the club, the ownership, style of play, Atmosphere created by their supporters both home and away,what is like to experience a whole day in and around the stadium on match day, and anything else that might pull a new lifelong supporter into their fan base.

I know most would automatically say the worst about Millwall. There are some aspects I do find interesting about them but be it Millwall or any of the other 3 clubs, I am curious about anyone's opinions about any of these clubs for and against.

I am ready to have that English club that calls me one of their own through thick and thin be it tough years getting relegated and being in League One, many decent but not good enough Championship years, or that amazing step back up to the Premier League where fighting for survival is followed by possible stability and where ever the future may take them. :)

·
Seasiders
344 Posts
.I am ready to have that English club that calls me one of their own through thick and thin be it tough years getting relegated and being in League One, many decent but not good enough Championship years, or that amazing step back up to the Premier League where fighting for survival is followed by possible stability and where ever the future may take them. :)
Hi mate, it's good to see your interest in the English game and especially the fact you don't just plump for a big top 4 club.

May I ask if you considered my team BLACKPOOL as one of your choices?
That last line you wrote about an amazing fairytale step up to the premier league and the battle for survival sums up no team more than us just now.

I hope you choose to follow the Seasiders! :smileani:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Gotta go for Millwall... they have a fantastic bunch of hooligans :D

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Nottingham Forest is the obvious choice that came to mind when I read the thread title. I have a lot of respect for the club.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Let your heart decide. You can't force yourself to support a club. Either you feel it or you don't.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts