Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
The fake ones in Armenia are cheap but bad quality.The real ones are expensive and hard to find.My own experience.

A

·
0 Posts
i was talkin to this guy on ebay about edgars jersey and he says he will try to get it for me... i buy at least one jersey a month on e bay so it is good stuff.. any way when he gives me a final answer i will let everyone know and if you want it i can give u his user name u can get it from him...
i know i am buyin all 3 of the them for sure
home away and the 3rd one

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you live in the Los Angeles area, specifically Glendale, then you should check out premiere soccer. I bought my Armenia jersey from there about 2 years ago. Owners armenian. He sold it to me for 60, even though the regular price is 75. Here is the info. Give them a call if you would like. Hope it helps

Premiere Soccer

(818) 957-4442

Address:
3807 Ocean View Blvd
Montrose, CA 91020

Cross Street:Near intersection of Ocean View Blvd and Montrose Ln

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
possum that jersey is the old ones with lotto or puma. the new jersey with hummel is not out yet. i email hummel and they said they are working on it but dont have the replcia yet.

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
thats what he said but he did not know when they are goign to get it

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
edonno1 said:
thats what he said but he did not know when they are goign to get it
Well my friend, looks like you have a job to do ;)

Until June 21st, if this jersey issue doesn't get resolved, you will be our representative in Armenia getting NT jerseys for us.

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
hars chi aper ete tesa endex mi 10 hat kberem. yete avelek uzum dzen hanek.

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
Aproximately how much will it cost?

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
chgitem aper vor gnatsi entex jarvets kmtnem forum kasem

1 - 13 of 13 Posts