Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What exactly is our financial state. Now I'm hearing on Twitter that Prandelli has said we need to sell before we can buy in January.

We gained third most money of any club in the world during summer for the players we sold, so where do we exactly stand financially? What's going on?

We all know the sold players will be Gaya and Cancelo and Ryan. Maybe Parejo.

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
Prandelli actually said that Lim told him there was money for the January transfer window and that he has not heard otherwise so he assumes that this is still the case, when asked about the european union claim of 25 ME from us due to some tax stuff I think. Go to superdeporte instead of reading random tweets

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Prandelli actually said that Lim told him there was money for the January transfer window and that he has not heard otherwise so he assumes that this is still the case, when asked about the european union claim of 25 ME from us due to some tax stuff I think. Go to superdeporte instead of reading random tweets
Cool then. I hope we don't waste the 25me on the rumoured Zaza. I've been watching him this season. He's a striker who cannot even get himself in front of the net. He needs a hell of a lot of time to figure things out before anything happens

1 - 3 of 3 Posts