Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the financial situation of the club?

everyone is saying its bad so what is it like if you can help please.

obviosly were not like lazio but are we in debt or anything?

·
Registered
589 Posts
They have said and Van Gaal know it that we can`t afford just to buy big players we have to trade to get them...

Otherwise we should never sell nor Rivo or Kluivert...:D

·
Registered
931 Posts
Bankruptcy

If you pay 85 M € for three or four bad players like Rochenball or Christanball and you can't sell them you are galloping to the bankruptcy. Uncle Gaspart, you are my idol!

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
to real :yuck: supporter
first:
at least we don't have hierro or pavon or bravo or karanka or campo :yuck:
and i think that figo :yuck: and zidane will not play for ever...so can u imagine ur state after 3 years....we have a future team...and u will see barca in the next season...and be sure that u will fight for relegation, coz luck is not in every season...:D
and by the way...chris is in the wc2002 and rochemback is wanted from many italian teams....so plz ****** off :D

·
Registered
589 Posts
Don`t think we will sign that many more..

BARCELONA, May 17 (DS) - Louis van Gaal treated the possible acquisition of Mark van Bommel, Ulrich Rame and Patrice Evra for the next season positively, the Spanish newspaper AS stated.
It is obvious that the difficult financial situation of the club compels them to refuse to sign superstars.

If we sign these players I really think it looks pretty good...

Cheers
:D

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
the financial situation is bad, but i don't think the club will tell us how bad is it. we need money, but the others clubs also has not money, that's is why barça is thinking to changes player rather than sell and buy.
j.saviola> do you realy can read AS?

·
Registered
931 Posts
Europe is living a celebration...

Emperor said:
first:
and i think that figo :yuck: and zidane will not play for ever...so can u imagine ur state after 3 years....we have a future team...and u will see barca in the next season...and be sure that u will fight for relegation, coz luck is not in every season...:D
and by the way...chris is in the wc2002 and rochemback is wanted from many italian teams....so plz ****** off :D

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
mercenary team, is like a old man with a lot of money with a wife very young

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Isn't this thread about financial situation?

What is mystifying is that there had never been any numbers quoted or rumoured? So the whole thing about Barcelona's finances is in a mist...

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
According to the general manager of Futbol Club Barcelona, JAVIER PEREZ FARGUELL, Barcelona do not need to sell any players to face the new signings. The question is, what signings? The Crespos and Verons of this world or cheaper players?

·
Registered
368 Posts
I can´t care anymore a lot of new players and no one good...
then a team that hasn´t a line up for the season...!

have to see what is needed, what isn´t very much...2 players great (dm qnd playmaker) and that is all!
barça can sell some players too...

·
Registered
619 Posts
Emperor said:
first:
let me tell u some fact :

- Hierro he is a world class player no body can deniy that, no need to prove his record shows that.

- Kranka ana Campo these were our starting defenders when we won our 8 Cl where u were kicked out by valencia.

- Pavon and Bravo they were the star of the match when we kicked your ..... in the first leg of the league 2-0

what a future u have ha
without rivaldo u can not win a game

we won the 8 cl league without figo,hierro & morientes(injured) ,zidane ,makalele...... , where u had rivaldo,figo ....

u baca
u dont have the guts and the pride of a champions

tell me how many young players u have in **** team

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
to mahdi:
first our talk was about rochemback and christinival...and u don't comment about this subject.....
second, u take 1998 cl....when miatovic was from the best strikers in the world ....that's good...
third in 2000...anelka put ur ***in the final...when he score in bayern....where u get this info...that karanka and campo was from the starter defender...where was hierro...
in 2002 u have zizou....and without zizou u are nothing...
so can u imagine rm without zidane...u examine ur state without zidane...when real sociedade kick ur *** 3-0....
so if u have a comment about christinival the defender of the world champion and europe champion(FRANCE), tell us about it...

·
Registered
619 Posts
Emperor said:
to mahdi:
first our talk was about rochemback and christinival...and u don't comment about this subject.....
second, u take 1998 cl....when miatovic was from the best strikers in the world ....that's good...
third in 2000...anelka put ur ***in the final...when he score in bayern....where u get this info...that karanka and campo was from the starter defender...where was hierro...
so can u imagine rm without zidane...u examine ur state without zidane...when real sociedade kick ur *** 3-0....
so if u have a comment about christinival the defender of the world champion and europe champion(FRANCE), tell us about it...
First : i do not have anything to say about christinval cuz there is nothing to say about him , he is an average player , did not add anything to your club.

second : i do not care about your team. u barca fan , players and your idiot presedent u just mind your own business ok
solve your problem first and then come and speak about our team "the team of the century"

no wonder why figo left your team

·
Registered
931 Posts
No matter

Emperor said:
to mahdi:
Dear Emperor Real Madrid won 8 times the cup whithout Zidane, Raul, Hierro, Morientes and Roberto Carlos have won 3 times... no wonder why Figo left your wonderful Nou Camp, he wanted the Champions League, and indeed Zidane too. Barça could win in three or four years, but I don't believe that both Gaspart and Van Maal will win something (including Catalunya Cup...), perhaps the future president could do it. So one question: How many CL's won Juventus with Zidane? answer: 0, no matter, Real Madrid is the best team in Europe at the moment, they won 3 times in five years, 9 cups in 12 finals, and played the 25% of all finals... When Barça will have similar numbers? perhaps in 2150 or later, but the Madrid will have 50... think on this

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Knock it out. If you want to bash eachother do it via PM, but not on this board. Forum rules: friendly rivalry. I suggest you read it....

·
Registered
931 Posts
Krijn said:
Knock it out. If you want to bash eachother do it via PM, but not on this board. Forum rules: friendly rivalry. I suggest you read it....
I'm sorry Emperor and Krijn I love you, and of course Christanball and Rochenball are better than the champions, Gaspart is the best president of the history and Van Gaal is wonderful, specially he make a good work with Dutch national team... they all deserved their recent success...

Good luck!

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Van Gaal and Pérez Farguell begins today to plan the next season

The general director demands a reduction of the salary mass of the club of 36 million Eurus

Francesc Perearnau / BARCELONA

03:00 h.El FC Barcelona will reduce in 36 million Eurus (6.000 million pesetas) its salary mass the next season. The adjustment is part of an ambitious plan of austerity outlined by the general director of the FC Barcelona, Xavier Pérez Farguell, and supported by the president Joan Gaspart that will be today on the work table with the new responsible technician of the club, Louis Van Gaal. In the first official meeting that Van Gaal will take place today with Pérez Farguell and with its sport advisers, Carles Rexach and Joaquim Raffled, the Dutchman will plan in function of some fortísimas economic restrictions that cannot only determine the exit of very important players, but also to condition to the drop, in number and in quality, the fichajes for the next season. The plan of austerity will affect tambíén to the rest of the professional sections of basket, handball and hockey skates, but the soccer will be for its magnitude the most affected one.

Van Gaal will face big limitations when restructuring the insole. Although it seems clear that the players with higher records as Rivaldo (10,2 million Eurus) or Kluivert (6 million Eurus) they have all the numbers to be passed over at this time there are not offers for the Brazilian neither Patrick Kluivert for suparte he/she has any intention of abandoning the club azulgrana at the moment.

The same thing happens with the rest of the players that more expensive they leave to the club like Alfonso or Luis Enrique that you/they are about the 3 million record Eurus yearly, and that neither they want to leave. Although there are players for those that the club has received offers in most of the cases the clubs buyers they finish throwing behind when they are informed of the contractual conditions of the players.

The assembling

The economic report and the sport report should be assembled, that which constitutes today the first, great and complicated challenge of Louis goes Gaal. He/she even can that Pérez Farguell doesn't accept to close any fichajes negotiation until several transfers have been ventilated. It is necessary to keep in mind, to give an example that the march of Rivaldo would reduce in half (18 million Eurus) the economic urgencies of the club. Everything points to that Van Gaal will only be able to have two finally to three fichajes, in function of the summer market.

According to Pérez's plan Farguell, this important reduction is the only measure of possible crash against the serious budgetary deviation that suffers the club azulgrana from the season 2000-01. The fortísima investment in fichajes from the arrival of Gaspart to the presidency, estimated in 180 million Eurus (30.000 of pesetas), as well as the renovations and contract amplifications as those of Luis Enrique, Kluivert and Rivaldo, they have located the annual costs of exploitation in about 54 million stocking Eurus (9.000 of pesetas) above the revenues. For the next season the foreseen deficit of exploitation can reach the 72 million Eurus (12.000 millions), if you doesn't begin to act now

well this pretty much sums it up

·
Registered
879 Posts
somebody that knows spanish can you translate that from the original source?

just when you thought things couldn't get any worse.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts