Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Borç 204 trilyon
Sarı-Kırmızılı kulübün dün Galatasaray Lisesi’nde yapılan Yıllık Olağan Mali Genel Kurulu’nda 2005 bütçesi ibra edildi. Tevfik Fikret Salonu’nda yapılan kongreye Samsun’da bulunan yöneticiler Ergun Gürsoy ile Fatih GÖkşen katılmadı. Galatasaray’ın, 31 Aralık 2004 tarihi itibariyle toplam borç ve taahhütlerinin 204 trilyon 155 milyar 775 milyon TL olduğu açıklandı. Buna karşılık kulübün 17 trilyon 738 milyar 974 milyon TL alacağının bulunduğu kaydedilirken, toplam borç alacak farkının ise 186 trilyon 416 milyar 801 milyon TL olduğu belirtildi.

Futbola 14 trilyon
Galatasaray’ın 2005 yılı toplam gider bütçesi 70 trilyon 534 milyar 638 milyon TL olarak belirlendi. Bu yıl 55 trilyon 394 milyar 343 milyon TL gelir elde etmeyi hedefleyen Cim Bom, futbola 14 trilyon 181 milyar 605 milyon TL, basketbola ise 1 trilyon 361 milyar 695 milyon TL ayıracak. Başkan Canaydın kongre öncesi yaptığı konuşmada üyelerden borçlanma yetkisi istedi. Canaydın, “100. Yıl’a endeksli değiliz. Bütçedeki gelir - gider farkını net göstereceğiz demiştim. Bunu yaptım. Bize bu borçlanma yetkisi verin ki, hayali gelir - gider tabloları yapmayalım” diye konuştu.
-------------------------------------------

The debts for 2004 accounted as much as 186 trilyon lira (= 186 million YTL). This is as much as 144 million dollars.

The budget for 2005 is 55 million dollars and the incomes 43 million dollars. This means the debt will increase with 12 million dollars next year.

They also announced that they will spend 11 million dollars for football this year.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
At what point does GS get into a critical situation like Borussia Dortmund is in right now? (for those who dont know, they have something like 180million Euros in debt and despite playing in front of 75,000 each home match, they are about to fold).
Servette in Switzerland just dropped out of the Swiss first league and Fiorentina (sp?) did it a couple of years back in Italy.

Could GS possibly get into this kind of situation? I hope not
I have to imagine that there are enough wealthy Turks who are GS fans that would be willing to open their checkbooks for this beloved club.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yenibey said:
I have to imagine that there are enough wealthy Turks who are GS fans that would be willing to open their checkbooks for this beloved club.
They already have!

A rich fellow helped GS buying back their shares (21% i think) from AIG. But GS needs to pay that money back this year otherwise the shares will officially belong to this dude!

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
The scary thing for GS fans is that there only seems to be plans in place to pay off debt to keep a float, but no plans to make the club stable and profitable (or at least break-even).

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cihan007x said:
Its funy how Fener supports are here and commenting on our financial matters, but anyway financially we looked f***ed up...
Why is that funny.....?

If i were you i wouldnt think your financial situation is funny at all...:rollani:

·
Registered
289 Posts
I think he meant,that when there are problems in or with Galatasaray
Fenerbahce fans are the first to bring that news,or to discuss it.
but maybe some Galatasaray fans do the same at the FB forum,I dont know.

Anyway or Financial position is maybe bad but not fatal.Just few days ago there is officialy announced that there are some non football projects coming up like the Riva Project,and there is also Officialy declared that there is no problem with the Aslantepe project,
just delayed for some weeks because of a missing document.
So the future doesnt look so bad as maybe some people want us to believe :yawn: .

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
*G*S* said:
You are not the only ones to endure them. :D Bize de damlarlar hemen! :pp

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yasko said:
Bize de damlarlar hemen! :pp
Ben senin Türkceni seveyim.....yuhh be yuhh....:D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
*G*S* said:

Anyway or Financial position is maybe bad but not fatal.Just few days ago there is officialy announced that there are some non football projects coming up like the Riva Project,and there is also Officialy declared that there is no problem with the Aslantepe project,
So the future doesnt look so bad as maybe some people want us to believe :yawn: .
Actually im interested in all clubs finacial reports. I guess you lot are not.....but this is a forum where information is being exchanged. It's not like im posting false facts like some gs fans does in our board. As soon as their is an allegation towards my club there they are writing it.

But when i post your finacial report....something every gs fan should be interested in....then people get upset!

Strange....

p.s. and dont mind yasko his just obessed with me.....i call it the cengo-complex....:D

·
Registered
571 Posts
Well I think they're building the stadium now in hopes of turning this around. They are putting even more money out-of-pocket, and hurting the cash flow even more so now to help the club in a few years. I can't see them holding off bankruptcy for that much longer if a financial plan isn't put together that bears some fruit. Hopefully the stadium will work out and that can potentially help us bring in more money. Moreover, not competing in Europe this year did not help, we need to make it into the CL every year till this matter is resolved.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Özhan Canaydin should get creit for his efforts to save the club. Instead you hear people just backstabbing him....people like Hincal Uluc.

GS needs a new stadium asap.....not because Fener and besiktas has made one.....nops they need one so they can attract a new fan profile....families!

You can clearly see on Fener stadium how the stadium has become an attraction for families and lots of young women.....which also makes the stands less violent. Some would say that these are not "real" fans....maybe.....but their contribution to the stands is much greater.

With a new and modern stadium people will come to watch the games......the cash flow will undoubtly increase and so will the amount of sponsors.

With this said i believe that GS board should focus on just building a good stadium in the beginning.....the current project looks too big to get through with at the same time. When the stadum is done then they could take on the other projects!

·
Registered
983 Posts
GS have always had the potential to make money. Also they have it now. Just they need to cut off these awful unhopefully comments and the fights between board and technical stuff.

This will grow up the ambiance in an outside the stadium so they will see much effort from their own fans.

If they want help in the correct way, the big GS fans will make team get up i think.

Dont leave us alone GS. We have no reason to fight except GS.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Canaydin said on Galatasaray.org that our debt isn't $138 million but only $114-115 million.

See we don't have any problems at all. :rollani:

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
*G*S* said:

THANK YOU FOR GETTING MY POINT...

·
Registered
983 Posts
This really solves the problem. :D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The debt is 144 million dollars....some known gs writers say its as much as 200 million dollars. At least i know that it's not less than 144 million dollars.

The debts will also increase this year according to their 2005 budget with 15 million YTL (or dollar).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts