Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Or.. I'll take two of that. :D

Well, logically I was just kidding since I know well we need that money to pay our wages first and then maybe buy someone... but I still believe we should sell some of our players and get some true good players, not Pizarro like but more like Nasri like.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Why are you guys linked with Loria from Siena?

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I meant why would Roma want him? Btw, losing Ferrari would be a big loss, imo, he's better than Mexes.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Unfortunately, he may be going Milan on a free.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ferrari better than Mexes... I now have heard them all. :howler:

Crackhead... you never watched a game now did ya? :howler:

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
I´d love it if we could buy some of Inters players. I´ve really set my eyes on their latest star, Rossetti, wonder what he costs.

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
All the talk about Loria coming to Roma has come from his agent and Siena's president, I guess they are looking for buyers and using the media to advertise him a bit. ;)

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Demandred said:
All the talk about Loria coming to Roma has come from his agent and Siena's president, I guess they are looking for buyers and using the media to advertise him a bit. ;)
:thumbsup:

·
Professional Pirate
7,108 Posts
35.4 which we wont be spending since the Sensi family main business is in debt.

Highly doubt we'll see that money spent.If it is.Wouldnt mind 1 striker.1Midfielder.and 1 more good CB.

·
Professional Pirate
7,108 Posts
Craka said:
I meant why would Roma want him? Btw, losing Ferrari would be a big loss, imo, he's better than Mexes.
:howler: He'll be the bext best thing leaving after Zebina.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts