Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe Scifo and Degryse could return to the national team :angel:

Waseige is ready to change some things. It won't be for the game against Latvia but still. He has though about it :happy:
It's a start....

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After Latvia they will be in the team !

I hope his experiment with Wilmots as second striker is going to be total crap :skull:

Although it would be bad if we lose there because of that :(

Brr, imagine a Scifo or Degryse on the midfield. That would be scary :devil:

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scifo is 34 and Degryse 35 ...

Age doesn't matter. These guys still prove they are great on the field ;)

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
I can't believe that this is serious. Do Belgium still need them? You must know when to stop.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These players still can bring something extra to every team and i don't see another player who can do what Degryse still does...

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We surely have talent enough to cover this in the future but right now no one comes close to Marc Degryse :p

Caluwe scored a great goal and De Vlieger was excellent in goal according to the comments :strong:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Yep, De Vlieger was great and the goal by Tom was very nice too.

Still think that Scifo and Degryse are too old. At Euro 2000 there were some good examples of players going on too long for the national team: Hagi, Lothar, De Wilde.

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Chivu maybe, but Degryse (I wouldn't select scifo) was by far the best player :strong: in the Belgian competition last year. The fact that he's 36 now should play I think. If he's the best he should be played.

In a reaction Degryse agreed with you Chivu. he said that it wouldn't be wise to play such old players. he didn't refuse a selection though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts