Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
He looks the part shall we say. And to think Wellbeck was getting them all excited. Macheda all the way.

·
Administrator
52,112 Posts
I was expecting Deano to mention him first, but yeah, classy classy goal :star: And an amazing way for a 17 year old to make his entrance to senior football.

To see what kind of stiker he is, here's hattrick in reserve league match last week:

[tub]iINkgkDUJZ8[/tub]

P.S really, you should have been considerate of Laziali'z feelings and not rub this in their face :D

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
He has been banging them in for United's reserves. He scored a hattrick a few days ago against Newcastle.

Kiko certainly has the talent to go far, he's a clinical finisher.

·
Registered
44,343 Posts

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
:howler: @Toni.

Btw, I know this thread is a wind-up, but the kid really does have the potential to perform both for United and for the Azzurri. Let's hope he gets the chance at United Rossi never got.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
:howler: @Toni.

Btw, I know this thread is a wind-up, but the kid really does have the potential to perform both for United and for the Azzurri. Let's hope he gets the chance at United Rossi never got.
Stealing my lines I see:rollani::D

As for Toni LOLLLL:howler:

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
The best thing about the goal is it's importance. All the pressure of his first appearance in such a key moment, when things aren't going perticulary well. But he showed not only a brilliant finish but also a very cool head.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
The best thing about the goal is it's importance. All the pressure of his first appearance in such a key moment, when things aren't going perticulary well. But he showed not only a brilliant finish but also a very cool head.
Indeed, most players would have tried to run to the byline and either aim for the far post, or cut it back in, whilst on the other hand, turning and shooting in such a key moment, was brilliant:)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts