Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I"ve played 4 seasons with Inter Milan and i've finally won the Uefa Champions league after 2 sesons being in the final i won against Arsenal we won 4-3 on penalties the year befor i lost against Manchester United 3-0 and the year befor that i lost against Milan 2-1 i have been a succesfull domestic manager winning the league 2 times and came runners up once and 3rd i have won 1 italian super cup 1 and 1 runner up in the super cup i have 2 coppa italias and 1 runners up.U guys that have been succesfull probaly think i'm a loser because Inter MIlan is a good club and easy to win with but it was hard i don't cheat i have never used an editor and i don't save befor matches then restart a game when u lose so i think that what i have done is pretty succesfull.Heres the team that won it for me

FREY
Lizarazu Baldini Silvestre Zanetti

Peralta Luis Enrique Gallardo

PIRLO
Ronaldo Ventola
BENCH
Saviola aimar Pagliuca Simic Petre Simoene Piola Russo Diana

As you can see i didn't spend much money on anybody the biggest buy i've got is Luis Enrigue which cost me 11milion and he was a good player at INTER.

FORZA INTER
72nd post

I

·
0 Posts
I won the treble

With inter I won the leage in my first season and the treble in my second season with out that many changes to the squad.
my most consistent line up was.

----------Peruzzi----------
Pannucci----Blanc----Cordoba
--Zanetti---------DiBiagio--
Morriero----Baggio----Recoba
-----Vieri-------Ronaldo----

This team is unstoppable. I then added Totti, and Nesta. I got Ronaldinho on a free transfer, and got offered the Italian National team coaching job.

I

·
0 Posts
the second season though I would alternate Baggio and Pirlo with each other, after i got him back from loan.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The game was hard at first i only won the italian cup in my first season but then i tired a new formation and i killed the game only problem was that i keeped losing in the Champions League Final.

GO THE ROOSTERS
FORZA INTER

AUSTRALIA 2002 Road to the world cup

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Hehehe the funny thing is that u 2 are talking about different CM3s :) 1+8 is talking about CM3 and Q8 is talking about 9900

hehehe

1+8 why didnt u have diana in your line up? hes the king!!

I started a new season with Como Serie c team!!
Thats gonna be a chalenge, ill c if i can win the treble :)

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Como hehhehehehheheeheheh i like that but it will take u years to get them back into Serie A if u do it man u will be the King of that game

FORZA INTER

I

·
0 Posts
el matador,
i think i like what you are going to try. i think i will go for it also.
lets try to keep updating to see how our teams do.
Ill let you know which team ill choose.

A

·
0 Posts
when i first broght the game istarted with inter milan
in the first season i came close to the sack i finished fourth and qualified for champions league.and in the next three seasons i got the treble treble.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
What CM are you talking about: 3 or 99-00???? Is 9900 much better than 3 becouse I have 3....... Should I buy 99-00???

My usually line-up:

..............Pagliuca.............
.....Simic....Blanc.....Silvestre..
Zanetti..Ince...Djorkaeff..Recoba..
..............Pirlo..............
........Ronaldo...Baggio........

??????????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts