Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang,

First and foremost I'd like to apologize for my long absence. There were a few "personal" issues that I had to attend to which unfortunately prevented me from ranting and raving here. All's well though, so here I am. Any questions, concerns, or phone numbers from the female population;) can be sent to my email address. I'll be here for a while, so there should be no worries or concerns.

Peace and much love to you all.

Thanx everyone for bearing the torch in my absence.:)

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
So,

I guess that explains to many of us why you suddenly disappeared...in fact sslazio11 didn't have a clue either! :)
If I recall correctly, some interesting things have happened in this Yugo forum meanwhile and that included some overheated debates ;)

[Edited by Nedved! on 11-07-2000 at 20:51]

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx for the heads up Nedved!, but as many of your fellow posters hopefully remember, I'm strict but fair. What happened in the past is water under the proverbial bridge. My main concern, and I hope it's of everyone's as well, is the future. I won't tolerate bigotry, racism, or remarks made with profanity. The key to erasing all this is understanding and compassion, of which we're all capable of; being human beings.

I'll get off my soap box now;).

·
International
6,519 Posts
Hey GROBAR, you are finnaly back here ! :p
We have some of non-football conversations here, but we solved them all. Well, Yugoslawian Soccer forum is not so visited forum but anyway, hope we'll do it even better than it is right now... :)

CIAO !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts