Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I dont want to delude the fans about there is a big star coming"
"at the moment we have a competitve team and i am happy with the team as it is"

These are two sentences from Galliani , the same Galliani who last March after we drew with calgari 0-0 said that milan has no quality...the same galliani who after we drew with reginna 2-2 said we dont have any quality players in midfield...now he says the team is fine..well i will tell you something , if this season we are crap , which i am now sure we will be , then i dont want to see this mother****er galliani's face again in the club...and if going out from the champions league for losing against galatasaray and hertha berlin , and losing the league 10 points behind lazio is fine for gallaiani or you guys...then it is not fine for me...and please i dont want some stupid person coming up and saying you are not a real fan and this bull**** because i have supported milan for 20 years and dont need lessons in loving my club from you guys , but loving your team means to critcse if you se somthing wrong , and when i see lazio spend 100 million pounds in 1 week and milan didnt bu one player , then i have to wonder what the hell are our director is getting a salary for??
i just hope mercy on milan next season in the champions league and seria A , because we all know that last season if it wasnt for shevy we would have been relegated...

G

·
0 Posts
Get a grip Khalid! Enough with the ridiculous hyperbole. Relegated without Shevchenko?! Yeah right. :rolleyes:

Patience. We still have a chance to get Rivaldo. July 23rd will be a big day. After Barca's election the situation will be clearer on his (and Figo's, I must add) future. So be patient, grab yourself a chill pill, and have faith. Milan's transfer season isn't over yet.

Yet even if we don't add any more players for this coming season, I agree with Galliani. We are very strong as is. Yes, on par, if not, better than Lazio! :D

·
International
8,545 Posts
Galliani is just playing politics, we'll find out sooner or later what he's gonna do. Just because he says something, doesn't mean it's what he's thinking.

As much as I love Sheva and think he's a great striker, I don't think that he was the difference between 3rd place and getting relegated. That would be to say the rest of the team is complete crap.

I don't think Maldini, Boban or Abbiati are crap, do you?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts