Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
I still havent found any article relates to this :rolleyes: I wish its true, I know Curri since he was with junior team at Prishtina :proud:

·
Registered
997 Posts
Tifo AC said:
I still havent found any article relates to this :rolleyes: I wish its true, I know Curri since he was with junior team at Prishtina :proud:
Tifo, what's his exact position in the field ?

In newspapers, they never say the same thing !!! defensive miedfielder, center back, right back, ofensive miedfielder ...

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Korrieri (04.03.2006) - Futbollisti nga Kosova, Debatik Curri, ka marre me ne fund nenshtetesine shqiptare. Kjo eshte rrjedhoje e dekretit te Presidentit te Republikes, Alfred Moisiu, me date 28 shkurt te ketij viti. Curri, nje lojtar ofensiv, eshte i dyti shqiptar nga Kosova qe merr nenshtetesine shqiptare, brenda ketij viti. Me pare, pasaporta iu dha Bekim Kastratit, sulmuesit qe luan per ekipin e dyte te Borussia-s se Moenchengladbach-ut. Curri luan ne Ukraine per Vorska Poltaven.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Black-Eagle said:
Tifo, what's his exact position in the field ?

In newspapers, they never say the same thing !!! defensive miedfielder, center back, right back, ofensive miedfielder ...

Just imagine a new Cana. Curri played in the beggining as a central defender. When Prishtina juniors went to Montey Cup, coach put him as a central midfielder, since than he always played as a central midfielder.
I suppose he plays the same at Vorskla.

He can play both those position :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Tifo AC said:
Just imagine a new Cana. Curri played in the beggining as a central defender. When Prishtina juniors went to Montey Cup, coach put him as a central midfielder, since than he always played as a central midfielder.
I suppose he plays the same at Vorskla.

He can play both those position :thumbsup:
So Will he play behind Cana, or in front of him :googly:

I was thinking that he immediately take Hasi's position as a central Defender.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
RedandBlack said:
So Will he play behind Cana, or in front of him :googly:

I was thinking that he immediately take Hasi's position as a central Defender.

Yes, as I said before Curri is the only player that can repalce Hasi. You guys still havent see him run... he is a beast, you'll all love him :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Tifo AC said:
Yes, as I said before Curri is the only player that can repalce Hasi. You guys still havent see him run... he is a beast, you'll all love him :thumbsup:
I know he's a good player..I assumed as much by the clubs that are after him.

If you recall a while back, Lokomotiv Moscow wanted him.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
RedandBlack said:
I know he's a good player..I assumed as much by the clubs that are after him.

If you recall a while back, Lokomotiv Moscow wanted him.

His future is in Germany or Italia :stuckup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts