Who will be the new champion of Europe

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 385 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Final game Spain v germany

I think spain team is da best team in the tourney and I hope they win cuz they deserve it...forca hombres:musik:!

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
I hope Germany destroys that bunch of ***** players.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Spain playing 4-5-1 = GG.

Simple as that.

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
50 - 20 match for me. Either or win 50 euro on Spain win, or 20 on Germany win. Either way I made some money.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
You are aware that theres the possibility of a draw, right?

·
Registered
28,738 Posts

VENUE

Spain Squad

Iker Casillas, Jose Reina, Andres Palop; Sergio Ramos, Joan Capdevila, Raul Albiol, Carles Puyol, Carlos Marchena, Fernando Navarro, Alvaro Arbeloa, Juanito; Cesc Fabregas, Andres Iniesta, Xavi, David Silva, Santi Cazorla, Xabi Alonso, Ruben de la Red, Marcos Senna; David Villa, Daniel Guiza, Sergio Garcia, Fernando Torres

Probable Line up (4-3-3)

Casillas [C]
Sergio Ramos - Puyol - Marchena - Capdevila
Senna-Xavi
Iniesta - - -Cesc- - - Silva
Torres

Germany Squad

Jens Lehmann, Robert Enke, René Adler; Marcell Jansen, Arne Friedrich, Clemens Fritz, Heiko Westermann, Philipp Lahm, Per Mertesacker, Christoph Metzelder; Simon Rolfes, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Torsten Frings, Michael Ballack, Piotr Trochowski, Thomas Hitzlsperger, Tim Borowski; Mario Gómez, Oliver Neuville, Miroslav Klose, David Odonkor, Lukas Podolski, Kevin Kuranyi

·
Errant Wolf
1,244 Posts
What are you so bitter about? Seriously, every post you have to put down Spain. Something happened when you were a kid?
Read and laugh:

I don't like Spain and the way your government and spannish society threat us in general,so it will be a disaster for me if Spain wins a european football competition,which is much more then only game or a club win like champions league for example.

Like Campeones said we are a Spannish province and i don't deal with it.

Anyway in this topic i only talk about football,i only said that Spain was careful against Italy and everyone must agree on that....Spain could had gone more forward sometimes but Aragones didn't want to desorganize the defensive system.
Don't worry kleber, Germany's aereal game, will probably defeat us, so you will sleep happily on next sunday's night.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
I hope so........who the hell wants to see Spain winning the eurocup here in Portugal?well no one.

·
Registered
666 Posts
With Germany's defensive issues, I fancy Spain to beat them. Plus, Senna has been a monster for Spain. He can provides the aggression Spain need to win. Spain 3-1.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I hope so........who the hell wants to see Spain winning the eurocup here in Portugal?well no one.

Who? Everybody but you. Just ask around buddy :musik:

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
:hopeful: Spain needs to play the correct approach again, today Torres played bad but Mertesacker and Metzelder are exactly the players he suits playing against. Secondly I think that Luis has found a variety in the starting lineup and also how the subs operate, so he shouldn't alter this in anyway IMO, if everyone is fit. The out of form players for Spain have grown as the tournament has gone on (Ramos, Iniesta) but Torres is the one who needs to raise his game.

I think Spain need to concentrate on playing the tactical game but with the football intact, the maturity of the team tactically has to be trusted and incorporated. Not conceding the first goal and trying to press and play without big risks is important. Hopefully they do it :hopeful:

1 - 20 of 385 Posts