Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barcelona has said that, if they had to lose the Portuguese, it would prefer to Cragnotti, that it offers Salas, De La Pena, Stankovic and 20 billions.
They has offered Figo a contract of 5 years to 9 clean billions to season.

Well, that's no good, I'd rather let Figo to Real, the deal is just too much :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
"Too much" is a phrase that doesn't exist in Cragnotti's dictionary.

·
International
6,519 Posts
He is right, we all saw it in Parma deal... :)

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
We don't need another attacking mid/playmaker we already have Lopez, Veron, and Fiore coming in the season after next.
No more stars Cragnotti, we have enough. Otherwise we will have too much talent wasted on the bench.

A

·
0 Posts
Damn, It's not everyday one hears fans complaint over that the club buys too many world stars :)

With the rotation system, there should be room for Figo. A player like Nedved played most of the games lat year, so he could be rotated with Figo.

I say, lets get him, if Ericson feels he has a place in the squad.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
To Auri:
But it is Cragnotti who wants Figo, not Ericsson. (Isn't it?)
What Ericsson actually wants is to keep the winning team (meaning to keep Conceciao and Salas and, especially, Veron in the team). At least that is what he said to the media two months a go.

You know, I begin to feel sorry for Ericsson. Last season, he was forced to let Vieri go by Cragnotti. Thank God he managed to present Lazio the scudetto title and the Italian Cup in the end.
And this season, he was forced to let Conceciao go (and perhaps Salas and Veron, too :(). Poor guy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts