G.lopez

Forwards
Batistuta
Gonzales
C.lopez
Crespo
ortega
Caniggia

But we need more defenders..! i just can't say who should not by in the list everybody deserve their place.
all player is class players and proffontionell..!

Remeber all this system and favorite for WC-2002, was thanks to Bielsa..!!
* VIVA BIELSA*

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
We'll go to the WC with 5 defenders. Zanetti or Sorin can also always double up as defenders if need be but I think it's ok for us to go with 5 fixed defenders as we always play with 3 at the back so this will leave 2 defenders on the bench.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats right czar..!! ;) whit Zanetti and Sorin we have extra help for our defence. In WC all the game is about attack.! We can't just pull back and take defence. offinsive thats the only way to vicktory...:eek:
and thats why Bielsa take this whit him..!
Batistuta
Gonzales
C.lopez
Crespo
ortega
Caniggia

·
Registered
164 Posts
It's a good team but I'm still worried about our right flank, remember that we always play on the left, we got a lot of lefties but in our right side I wish we could have someone like Samuel because Chamot is absolutely useless no matter where you put him I don't even know why was he ever callec to the national team a good option could have been Coudet but I hope Bielsa's choice is the correct one, remember Michael Owen plays in that side and if we cannot intercept the passes going his way we are doomed unless we acn put someone to guard him in case an interception goes wrong.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
but remember the match Roma_VS_liverpool in ChampionLG.
it was very difficult for Owen to go past by Samuel. the man is called "the Wall" Walter Samuel..!;)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Samuel siply crushed Owen, last two times they met, and he will do the same on the 7th...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts