Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Possibly the worst descison uefa could make, heard some arsenal fan got stabed their yesterday.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
I think he means in the aspect of Italian fans being violent etc.

·
Registered
23,913 Posts
Possibly the worst descison uefa could make, heard some arsenal fan got stabed their yesterday.
I think you need to explain what that have to do with the final. I am pretty sure Roma won't play the final. Or Arsenal. Or even any Italian team. Hell, do we even know anything about this stabbing?

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
If someone is stabbed (which is horrible), I wonder how Uefa could stop it? For once I defend them, because it doesn't happen inside the stadium, these things usually happens very far from the stadium altogether. This is knee jerk reactions, nothing more.

Addendum: according to the police, the vast majority of the last incidents weren't even football related, it wasn't fans at the stadium who did it, it was criminals, thugs, who like to provoke foreigners.

EDIT: I realize I must offer more information, to the above, for nuance. Rome is the safest European capital, so don't even try that card.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
If someone is stabbed (which is horrible), I wonder how Uefa could stop it? For once I defend them, because it doesn't happen inside the stadium, these things usually happens very far from the stadium altogether. This is knee jerk reactions, nothing more.

Addendum: according to the police, the vast majority of the last incidents weren't even football related, it wasn't fans at the stadium who did it, it was criminals, thugs, who like to provoke foreigners.

EDIT: I realize I must offer more information, to the above, for nuance. Rome is the safest European capital, so don't even try that card.
[citation needed]

·
Registered
46,350 Posts
A person can be stabbed in any place. If he is drunk and/or looks for troubles the chances that he is stabbed are increased.

·
A true hero
31,428 Posts
I don't mean that how it reads btw, just most stabbing there seem to be more designed to hurt than kill.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Another stadium with a damn running track. Those stadiums should not host major competition finals.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ah yeah let's all get stabbed in the Arse, it's way more fun then getting stabbed at all.

·
A true hero
31,428 Posts
Well it hurts obviously but if you're going to stab someone it's probably the safest place. It's not like anyone English can get high and mighty about knife crime anyway, so I'm certainly not going to. Plus when I go abroad for football I've never had any trouble because I'm respectful and friendly and people respond in kind.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts