Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My final goodbye to everyone (especially Fio fans)

My time at school is finally over, after the summerbreak there won't be much time left for me at school and therefor will see my time limited to join in this great forum.

To all fiorentina fans out there:

DON'T GIVE UP, OUR TIME WILL COME AND WE WILL SUCCEED (JUST FOUND OUT WE ARE CLOSE TO SIGNING AMARAL FOR 6 BILLION LIRE :D)
SECOND THING FIORENTINA OFFERS 40 BILLION LIRE + PEDJA MIJATOVIC FOR MILOSEVIC (REAL ALSO INTERESTED IN SAVO M.)

To Lazia:

Enjoy your time in Rome and heads up thursday! Forza Italia!!!!

PS When finished with this bloody school, I can finally leave this f*ckin' country (Holland) (BTW I think 90% of the girls in Holland are ugly, I know this came up in another topic in the parma forum but I had to give my opinion, where else did I get my nickname from;););););)) and go to the most beautifull country in the world and by my seasonticket for the mighty Viola.

Saluti a tutti e ciao

Eric alias SCREAM

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I haven't been on for a while due to exams, but you've always been damn entertaining fella, so take care of yourself. See-ya. Hopefully I'll be in Florence in the New Year, I'm dreaming about it.

·
International
6,519 Posts
ciao e Sream :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
willem sterk

i agree with u.holland is gonna win the euro 2000.they ara a real good team especially forward and midfield.i love zenden and overmars .i heard kluivert is going to juve.is it true

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Good luck, Scream. As for tomorrow, speriamo in meglio.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Take care dude, and stay violet (i know u will)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts