Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a result! Thomas Sørensen played very well & it looks like Jon Dahl Tommason will be one of the best goal scorers in this tournament! Niclas Jensen was also quite impressive and the bloke has a fancy name as well. :D

I think Denmark can go far providing they stay focused on the task at hand. Maybe you're not as skilled as other teams but you play lovely football & Jon Dahl is a very important player for your team & he will take Denmark far in this tournament. He is one of the best strikers in this tournament right now!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Congratulations to the Danes! Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing a repeat of another 1992 shocker!! For me, it will be marvellous for the eventual WC winner in Korea/Japan to be a nation with no previous success in winning the WC. The best of luck to Denmark!

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
I've also been to an exam today. It was a oral :)D) examination in German. I got "10" :happy:! Is that a B in english btw :confused:?

But I did see the great match between us and France :). My exam was first at 1 o'clock.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Thanx alot to the people comming by, and what an amazing result!!! I had to miss the last 5 minutes because of an exam, but at that time it was already secure! We're on FIRE!!!! :D

Now it'll be interesting to see who we're to meet Saturday :).

Daniel

·
Registered
983 Posts
Congratulations Denmark ;)

I gotta admit i like the style u guys play.. its very attractive and good to watch.

Best of luck in the 2nd round :)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Even more comforting it is to hear that Michael Laudrup is the main man behind the new tactics against France. On national TV his brother Brian smiled knowingly when asked whether Michael really was behind this. Right after a well known coach in Denmark, Poul Hansen, said it was Michael as no coach would take out his captain and star striker.

Michael Laudrup will deliver at Brøndby, I am sure!

WOW what a summer. Brøndby champs - Laudrup new coach - success for the Danish NT... Couldn't ask for more!

Life is beautiful!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Magic#10 said:

WOW what a summer. Brøndby champs - Laudrup new coach - success for the Danish NT... Couldn't ask for more!

Life is beautiful!
Lucky Buggers! :D

·
Registered
710 Posts
Yakubu said:
I've also been to an exam today. It was a oral :)D) examination in German. I got "10" :happy:! Is that a B in english btw :confused:?

But I did see the great match between us and France :). My exam was first at 1 o'clock.
Yes us Brøndby'er is pretty good with the german language... or that is to say we are... I got 10 aswell, and 11 ind muntlig dansk :happy:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Well Kee, it's very normal that 'bonderøve' speak German ;).

Daniel - who only knows how to count to ten and say bradwurst :)...and raus ;).

·
Registered
765 Posts
Kee said:

Yes us Brøndby'er is pretty good with the german language... or that is to say we are... I got 10 aswell, and 11 ind muntlig dansk :happy:
Guess your munDtlige dansk is better than your skriftlige dansk ;)

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
:D

Well I'm finishing 1.g and I got free of the 'real' exams, so the german one was only a test.

Jeg har forresten sommerferie nu :tongue::happy:!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts