Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amoroso forwarded me this information, so I take the chance to thank him and here it is:
REAL MADRID are reported to have made a firm offer for Juventus' unsettled striker Filippo Inzaghi - despite the Turin club's insistence that the player will stay at the Delle Alpi.
Real, who impressed recently in their 3-2 triumph over Manchester United in the Champions League quarter final, will offer French misfit Nicolas Anelka plus cash in order to take the Italian international into La Liga.

Inzaghi has reportedly fallen out with Juve hero Alessandro Del Piero, and may have found his position at the club untenable after finding his first team place put under pressure by free-scoring Yugoslavian Darko Kovacevic.

I certainly hope this is not true, because I would authentically KILL myself. I hate the fuc*in Pippo so much, I might even change clubs to Barcelona. Seriously - I like a terrible Anelka, that does nothing, absolutely nothing a 100x more then that whiny sh!thole Inzaghi. if he comes I'm outa here, believe me ;) NOT really, but this info has terrified me :( :( :( :( :( Oh and why the hell aren't we buying Kovacevic, he is obviously better, cheaper and I LIKE HIM :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see my revelations ahven't been the best of news for a friday night :) I just like you guys am totally astonished and dissapointed. This will be a catastrophy.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
This would be the worst transfer in the history of the world!!!!!! Who offered it? Del Bosque or Sanz (I know whoes judge of charachter it seems like).

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree an absolute catastrophy! I really don't know who would come up with such a stupid idea. I am shocked just like you. But it's not for sure, so let's pray! :) BTW is there anyone who thinks highly of Pippo?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Go to the Juve forum where a few do. i think they may be stoned though......that or related.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I heard that also, they said 35 million + Anelka for Inzaghi to Real! Basically, I didn't hate Inzaghi that much as you guys did, buuuut...c'mon, 35 mil.???! Why don't we get Shevy directly? A diver doesn't worth that, how can we know that Spanish ref surely won't punish him? BTW, why Sanz always consider the forwards first when we truly need defenders?

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GUYS! THis is a rumor! Now that real player has posted these 35 mln$ we all know that's not true! Come on Sanz isn't stupid enough to waste another 35 mln, like last year. I posted this in the topic about Beckham! Our president cannot afford another mega-transfer, because if it flops once again he's dead! So if this rumor is true at all it may just be a exchange - still like I said I enjoy a Anelka doig nothing, then that faghetface, sh!t, ***** , dic! Inzaghi scoring goals for Real Madrid CF! :( :( :( (sorry for the language)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts