Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Filippini is only on loan so why would we ship him out?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Arianna said:
because Brescia decided so... for having more money from Palermo
That's not for Brescia to decide. The loan contract can't be broken just like that.

I've only found this at sportal.it and it's only a rumour. Not a fact. Or am I missing something?

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
VERDI said:
That's not for Brescia to decide. The loan contract can't be broken just like that.

I've only found this at sportal.it and it's only a rumour. Not a fact. Or am I missing something?
oh,wait i go to see what the parma fans said about that and i will tell you

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
While you are at it Aimo Diana made his loan move to Sampdoria perm.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I thought we bought Manu?:groan:

Fúcking losers.:mad:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Parma’s Manuele Blasi could return to Juventus this month if he has his doping ban cut on appeal.

The 23-year-old (pictured) has been suspended until April 18 after he tested positive for nandrolone earlier this term.

Blasi’s lawyers have started work on an appeal and Juventus are hoping that his six-month sentence will be reduced.

The midfielder, on loan at the Tardini from Juve, should go up in front of the appeal court before the end of the month.

That would allow him to move in the January transfer window if his ban is cut by a couple of months.

Juve want Blasi back at Coach Marcello Lippi’s disposal after they waved goodbye to Edgar Davids last week.

The Dutchman, who only had six months left on his contract, has joined Barcelona on loan for the rest of the season.

-------------

What can I say? Another successful loan education for Juve's benefit.

·
Registered
725 Posts
:( :( :( :( I'll be shattered if Filippini departs. He's definately a favourite of mine and a favourite of many. These financial struggles are really disconcerting...

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Nothing is confirmed till the fat lady sings.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
BUT WHY DO WE GIVE FILIPPINI BACK?!?!?!

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Could be just a rumour.....relax.....

*cross fingers*

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts