Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

His name is Filipe Luís Kasmirski, he is from Santa Catarina and in a good age, 23, and arguably one of the best left-backs in Spain today. I think he is worth a try. Any opinions bout that playa?

Clubs:
2003-2005 Figueirense
2004-2005 Ajax (loan)
2005-2008 Rentistas
2005-2006 Real Madrid B
2006-2008 Deportivo La Coruña (loan)
2008- Deportivo La Coruña

National team: 2004-2005 Brazil U20

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stay away he's ours :cecco: :nono: :finger: Damn, I forgot he also owns an Italian passport :scream:

·
Administrator
53,224 Posts
He is a winger really, from the few times I seen him, a slick decent player that can play on the whole wing. Overlapping with Guardado from LB position, not a liability defensively as brazilian fullbacks tend to be.

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
On paper he always starts on left-back but it seems he combines well with that Mexican dude on the wing. I don't watch Depor regulary either but from what I've seen he looks more of a defending player than for example Marcelo who does not impress me lately by the way. Reminds a bit of Maxwell or Rafinha on the right.

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
what about Adriano from Sevilla? He's been a starter as of late....

Ive never seen this kid, but Id love to check him out. We need a good LB!!! He's got a strange last name too....

·
Registered
564 Posts
Adriano doesn't play in the LB at all, he is a left winger regularly with navarro in his back

for filipe yes he is like rafinha some how and good skills, he was voted the best LB in la liga in this half season..

we need a left back 100% and i think maxwell is a good option..

·
Registered
564 Posts
well that is the point Kleber is not better than Maxwell in any point!!! sometimes coaches are not understandable

1 - 11 of 11 Posts