Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks more and more like Figo is going to Milan- at least according to Calciomania who say that figo´s agent are very close to seal the deal with Milan. It´s just a shame if one of the best players in the world( I think) goes to boring Milan. He should be in a fun playing team who allows mistakes wich Lazio is and Milan is not. Hopefully he will come to his senses and realize this!!!

Don´t you guys think we should sign him?

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
NO!

We just need to buy necessarry players!
Like I mentioned in the suddenly disappeared topic about Figo.

Question!:

Are our wingers bad, do they suck!
Nedved and Conceicao??
NO, I dont think so!

So why the hell do we need reinforcement down there?

Also, if Lazio will keep buying all these stars, we MUST win!
If we dont, we will look foolish, agree?

I think if Cragnotti is taking all this seriously, he should have his head examined, that would be so dumb of him if he will buy Figo or Rivaldo!
Useless!!
No space for them!
Then it will neglect our current champions, who brought us Lo Scudetto!!

Think about this, before saying yes!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Sibirman; Boring Milan...? They scored more goals than any other team this season.
Team that allows mistakes ? I know both Milan and Lazio do that. Why do You think Costacurta, Helveg, Albertini and Bierhoff are still part of Milan if they didn't allow any errors ?

Must Lazio be in every race to sign +25 mill.$ players ? Why is it necessary for the serie A champions to get EVERYONE ?
Figo would certainly boost EVERY team, but isn't it more important to get: A goalie, a quality defender and a real striker ?

Ciao.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No way my friends. I am a Laziali and I don't want to see this man in our team. He is a good player but he has already won too many titles with Barca so he wouldn't fight any more for anything better. He is just playing for money.

I would prefer to see conseisao playing at this side next year as well.

I would like to sugest a great forward player who may u don't know.
His name is Micalis Constantinou, he is Cypriot, he is playing now for Herclules Salonika and the greatest greek teams want him to play for them. He is a tall taugh guy and he is very young (22). He is a great striker and he really reminds me VIERI.
If anyone of u is able to talk to a Lazio's member my email is [email protected] if he wants more informations

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The feeling I got when I first saw the news was the same as yours Michel, do we really need him? No we don´t!! as you said we already have great wingers. but the feeling that Milan is going to have doesen´t feel good so rather that we have than them- but I guess we should focus on the players we need instead of buying players just so others doesen´t get them. I totally agree with you that we shouldn´t buy too many superstars and except in the attack were I think we need an established player like Vieri or Crespo. I think you´re totally right Michel It´s just that Figo is my favourite player and I´d love to see him in the Lazio jersey!

Glen I´ll always thought of Milan as a club that- If they don´t win either "lo scudetto" or the champions league they think there hole season is a failure!! and a couple of years ago it seemed they´d try to buy every player in Europe that had a good season
( Kluivert, Davids, Blomqvist to name a few)
No though they seemed to have stopped that and realized they can´t do that anymore.
They just have to be the best at all costs!!!!! that´s there only goal and nothing else matters!!!
This makes me hate Milan, but maybe you´re right, that they have changed and do care about something else than just winning playing nice football for instance???

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Figo is good and would surely give Lazio better attack.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You forget some very important things here.

1) Figo is Barca´s most valuable player (maybe together with Guardiola, when he´s at his best). He is also under contract with Barca until 2005.

2) Barca is a very rich club and doesn´t need to sell players to get money. Thus, Barca decides if Figo can go and, believe me, they won´t let him.

I´m 99% certain Figo plays in Barca next season!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw that the price-tag on Figo is abit more than 81 million dollars.

For that kind of money we can buy 3-4 good players.

------------------
"Chi non salta giallorosso e'!!!!!"

S.S.LAZIO CAMPIONE D'ITALIA 1999/2000

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can't think that Figo leaves Barca.
He's been great there and I think that Barca is the only team where he feels at ´´home´´.

We really don't need Figo because we already have a great midfield.
For Milan he would be a good buy.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Heh, Milan never bought a player for 40 or 50 mill $, so we are not that desperate. Plus Davids and Kluivert came on free since their contracts expired. And we don't have every player that made a good season because we are not willing to pay over 35 mill $. About Figo, yeah, I also think he'd stay in Barca.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
hm...Figo just playing for money???
Are we talking about the same Luis Figo???
Anyway, Figo will stay at Barca, theres no doubt about that.
Sure all teams, including Milan and Lazio, would be glad to have the best player in the world in their team, but Figo is a major part of FC Barcelona, and he will always be(hopefully).

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I agree with Glen, we need quality defenders and a new goalie rather then a new midfielder. Maybe Buffon is available? What do you guys think???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts