Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a Figo fan, whose believed Figo has been the best player in world for the last few season, it pains me to say that this season he has been hopeless!

All season he's done nothing other than look for free kicks. Every time he gets the ball, instead of looking to get into the box, or cross the ball, or skin the full back (like last season) now he half heartedly runs towards the corner flag and then falls over, every time.

Why has he lost he's form? Is it ZZ? Surely not. I would replace him with Macca on the right side of midfield for the CL final, and next season, until the old Figo returns. This season he has offered the team nothing! Macca is of more value to the team at present.
:confused:

·
Registered
6 Posts
What's up with Figo?

I don't know what you guys think, but I feel that Figo is playing really **** right now. His performance in the Second-leg yesterday
was absolutely terrible. Everytime there was a chance for a quick counterattack, the Barca players were probably hoping that he would get the ball, stumble all over it and kill the movement. The same things were happening in the game aginst Bayern Munich.
This might sound pretty weird, but it looked as if he was delibirately trying to stuff up Madrid's game. It just seemed as if he wasn't trying.
I know his performances last year were really good, but if there's something wrong injury-wise or in terms of confidence, I think Del Bosque should consider not starting him in the final. Helguera should return to the midfield then, with Pavon again slotting in at the back.
At the moment, the only thing that is saving his skin is his reputation.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,487 Posts
IMO he's not 1/4 as bad as you paint this horrific picture of this his Liga run. He's been off form .It happens to the BEST of them,, but I've seen him do great stuff even recently...So Im sure he's aware of it and working on this "minor" problem .. Nothing a World Cup cant fix..If you get my drift !!! :smileani:

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
what he needs is practise. He was out for more than 2 months. and brought too early in the CdR final after his injury 6 weeks before. Means he has no real match practise since mid of January. He played some matches recently, but to get his speedness back, whats essential for his game he needs practise. Hope he gets it till the CL-final.

Saludos

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
RealLimerick said:
As a Figo fan, whose believed Figo has been the best player in world for the last few season, it pains me to say that this season he has been hopeless!

All season he's done nothing other than look for free kicks. Every time he gets the ball, instead of looking to get into the box, or cross the ball, or skin the full back (like last season) now he half heartedly runs towards the corner flag and then falls over, every time.

Why has he lost he's form? Is it ZZ? Surely not. I would replace him with Macca on the right side of midfield for the CL final, and next season, until the old Figo returns. This season he has offered the team nothing! Macca is of more value to the team at present.
LaBlanca, colocolo, you two intelligent dudes really believe that this new poster who shows up in the middle of no where (and is Irish, and a huge Figo fan) is really legit?

Guys, I want you to know something, it's SanSiro. What do I have to do to convince you guys of this? Think about it.

Guys, aren't you convinced that there could be something going on here? Think about it. The last time Figo had a bad game there were 2 new handles here with less than 20 posts that came out of nowhere to post topics on Figo's terrible performance.

Here's another one. Am I saying this is the work of SanSiro? Yes. All of a sudden this week we have 2 'newish' posters when Figo has a bad week. A poster named 'ruicosta' who had 12 posts in total previous to yesterdays game has all of a sudden shown up to comment on Figo's bad form.

1. Think about it: a poster from Lisbon Portugal who has 12 posts in total and says he loves Figo, doesn't show up in here for months and all of a sudden 'POOF'!

2. Now this Irish dude who calls himself RealLimerick. All of a sudden he has 8 posts and immediately shows up in here as a 'huge Figo fan':rollani:

3. RivaldoTheGreat only showed up when Figo had a bad performance last December and has since disappeared.

4. There was another handle the last time Figo had a bad performance aside from RivaldoTheGreat but I can't remember their name. I can't trace them 'cause they haven't showed up since.

SanSiro, I know I piss you off royally even though you normally start these rumbles. But why? It's obvious to me it's you doing this.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Fee-Go

you know that I check in here rarely cause my time is really shortened recently. So I cannot check whos here under faked nicks. I cannot sort out if there were 100 threads before with the same topic and I donno the posters well enough to expect them to do somthing like that. For me this was just a thread as the others and I answered. How should I know?

Saludos, LaBlanca

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fee-Go, relax with the conspiracy theory! I recognise the name San Siro but it isn't me, and I couldn't tell you what he's agenda might be either. So leave me out of any feud you may have with him. RealLimerick is the only handle I use, and clearly unlike some people around here I rarely get a chance to visit this site. So please take my post at face value.

Why do you question that I'm a big fan of Figo's when I say that for the last three season's (previous to this season) Figo has been the best player in Europe, and I wonder what has happened this year? And I'm also genuine in the believe that McManaman deserves the place on the right hand side, because Figo is playing well below what we know he's capable off. So chill out and give us your opinion on Figo's form this year....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Feego, I already told you that I'm not San Siro, ok? What the f*ck do I have to do more???? :mad:
Why are you so upset with someone blaming the performance of Figo??? :confused: Do you think he performed great yesterday by the way?

The reason I have so few posts it's because I like to read it more than to write anything, so what???

Really, I think you're getting paranoic with Figo here...
Real Madrid games are seen worldwide and anyone who has Internet has access to this forum so there's a lot of probabilities that some rookie like me posts again.
Are you trying to convince us that Figo is a great player? For god sake, we all know that...

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
That's a ridiculous assessment of Figo's performance this year. He has been a bit off form, but still worth the next 10 players combined. Did any of you see the game against Brazil, or even Spain when he was pulled off early? I'm the first to admit he didn't do much yesterday, but give me a break he was not that bad.

If people are playing games with handles - grow up.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
_ruicosta_ said:
Feego, I already told you that I'm not San Siro, ok? What the f*ck do I have to do more???? :mad:
Why are you so upset with someone blaming the performance of Figo??? :confused: Do you think he performed great yesterday by the way?

The reason I have so few posts it's because I like to read it more than to write anything, so what???

Really, I think you're getting paranoic with Figo here...
Real Madrid games are seen worldwide and anyone who has Internet has access to this forum so there's a lot of probabilities that some rookie like me posts again.
Are you trying to convince us that Figo is a great player? For god sake, we all know that...
Ruicosta, I'm not 100%. I haven't had time to look up and I personally don't know how to compare ISP's. My buddy Charlie has and he found no inconsistency yesterday but your ISP is definately not Portuguese. He made that clear to me. So I can only suspect that you ARE SanSiro. Actually, I'm positive fairly certain that you are.

Finally, SanSiro has used a couple other handles in the past and I confirmed this. So it's coincidental to me that all these 'NEWER' type handles how up every time Figo has a bad game. Is it a coincidence? At first I thought 'NO' but then it kept happening. It happened 2-3 times all together and each time it was 'NEWER' handles showing up in the middle of nowhere and criticizing Figo.

Now RuiCosta and RealLimerick, if you don't know SanSiro do a little research and you'll find out a little bit about him.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Fee-Go, for cryin' out loud - who gives a damn?.

Even if it is San siro, and his "handles" :)wth: ), who cares? Do you honestly think people get so intense about who's said this and that, blah blah blah.

Cool of it man, it's just a forum. Stop being so paranoid about Figo, he's just a player, and the general opinion will always reflect his true value.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Hey Fee-go my friend...how are ya...it looks like you and San Siro are still at it....you kill me buddy...

I followed the game yesterday on the net and it did come across that figo had a poor game....he's only human...he's had a season hit by injuries as did rui costa, but everyone recognizes that Figo is one of the best players in the world...they all have some bad games, but nobody out there can honestly say that yesterdays poor game was a reflection of figo...it was simply a poor game...that's it.....we all know that figo will continue to improve from his injuries and get back to being the dominating player he is......especially during the WC....the only thing that a poor game causes is the many rumours of him leaving real...

can anyone on this board tell me if they have heard of Figo's situation with Real...there's a lot of crap going on about him not being happy and inter and AC showing interest....

Figo will be better against Bayer no doubt about it....

·
Registered
72 Posts
quote from Fee-Go
Ruicosta, I'm not 100%. I haven't had time to look up and I personally don't know how to compare ISP's. My buddy Charlie has and he found no inconsistency yesterday but your ISP is definately not Portuguese. He made that clear to me. So I can only suspect that you ARE SanSiro. Actually, I'm positive fairly certain that you are.
...da-seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :mad:

I give up...
Can anyone bring this man to reason, please?
I understand you're defending our (Portugal's) Figo but this is too much...
Are you going to call San Siro to every single rookie who posts something bad about him? :confused:

By the way my ISP is Netcabo which is 100% portuguese :tongue:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
RuiCosta, let's just say enough has been said. SanSiro used to post 'Figo's poor performance' topics himself but he has since relented since I publicly let him know it wasn't appreciated time and time again.

Some have suspected that he used other handles in the past and 3 postershave sent me personal messages letting me know they understand this but advised me to fuggetabuttit. But I wanted it to be known publicly. My bud Charlie is an expert at figuring these things out and promised me he'd look into this but hasn't yet.

Why do I care? I care because I am keenly aware of SanSiro's intentions. I don't mind taking slack for making such a big deal of this. I feel it's worth it. And when I'm convinced he's stopped using other handles then I will continue my crusade. Adeus! (If you even know what that means!:D)

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Fee-go,we FM's have access to IP checks at our forum,and having just checked,I can assure you that RuiCosta,Limerick, and San Siro are all different persons.:) I had to go through some trouble you know,because the last time San Siro posted here was a long time ago.So please,no more conspiracy theories.

Figo has been in poor form this season,there's no denying that.:(I believe it is a combination of the following factors:

1)He's lost a yard of pace,maybe he hasn't been 100% fit thisseason on a consistent basis.

2)With Zizou in the side,Figo gets far less ball than in previous seasons.He needs the ball to show us his stuff.He gets the ball little these days,and when he doesn,I think he's putiing too much pressure on himself to do something special,because he knows he won't have too many chances.

3)The World Cup plays in his mind greater than any other player in our ranks,because of the history of this generation of Portuguese players.They know that this could be their first and last chance to shine at a World CUp.This may be a reason he is conserving himself?:confused:

4)the diving.I don't know why he's become such a big diver these days.:(

·
Premier Player
3,328 Posts
Fee-go,

You are a real freak!!! :eek:
It is not San-siro's style to take any identities... you are a fool believing so. Whatever, you are really getting sick! You are so paranoid.

I remember a portuguese guy called Oporto who used several identities. San-Siro is definitely not a cheater and I am 200% sure he wouldn't disguise to bring up his thought.

So you are 27 years old.... Poor boy....

Take time to rest and cure yourself.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Can please anyone of the CM's, Admin or whomever in charge show this phuck-face that i have nothing to do with all these posters? I don't give a flying phock of whether Figo plays good or bad, good for him if he plays well, too bad if he plays bad; all i have to say is i'm not as desperate as you to monitor all of Figo's game and each time he has a bad performance, come hear and gloat about him.

Listen, phuck-face, grow-up, smell the sheet, whatever works best for you. Stop your phony and insulting accusations. You really are a desperate kid, with an obvious complex of inferiority towards Zidane or what? :rollani: You really behave as an abnormal, retarded, mongolian. Get lost and stop making all these false accusations. It's the last time i'm asking you, capisce?

I demand the CMs or the Admin, to publically show to this loser that i have nothing to do with all these guys in here, nor with RivaldoTheGreat and make this phuck-face eat his words as he's constantly trying to insult me publically. Everything has its' limits; everysince you started your damned wholly war against me, i have restrained myself from going down to your level and watch my language, but now you're really going over the limits.

Get a life, enjoy your player and stop wasting web space and stop accusing people of these conspiracies, and shove your little lousyness up your ass you retarded Pee-Go.

Get lost and a very warm: VA FANCULO TO YOU PEE-GO!:yuck::yuck::yuck:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey San Siro, I don't know what the hell you did to Fee-Go but, men, this guy is begginning the 4th crusade to rip off you and Zidane (the infidels) from the f*cking planet. :tongue: You're in deep sh*t men!! He will never quit. He's just like the DURACELL bateries ... He just keeps going and going and going... I can think of anything worst than that...

I advise you to stay at home and trust nobody...
As he is right now you can think of him of your worst nightmare. If I were you I didn't slept too much at night coz I believe this guy will wait for you and do things that even Freddy Kruegger in his movies wouldn't dare to do. Really, you're in his death list alongside with Zidane :veiled: and I don't think that at this stage even praying at night or posting good things here daily about Figo can save your ass. :tongue: :D

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
The Merengue said:
Fee-go,we FM's have access to IP checks at our forum,and having just checked,I can assure you that RuiCosta,Limerick, and San Siro are all different persons.:) I had to go through some trouble you know,because the last time San Siro posted here was a long time ago.So please,no more conspiracy theories.
The Merengue is right, they are all different people. Neither _ruicosta_ nor Limerick are handles belonging to San_Siro_1.

But what is the point of all this, anyway? Both Figo and Zidane are great players which belong to the same great club. Different people will have different opinions about them, and even if anyone has an opinion about either player that another person finds rediculous, what is fighting about it going to solve? :)

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Fee-Go,

Shayan and Tim have cleared this issue, i hope we can all move on in peace now?

Figo is just having drop of form period, happens to EVERYONE, every single player goes through this.

Injuries hasn't helped him either, he has struggled with them this year. I am positive Figo will light up the WC. so will ZZ. :cool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.