Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read this on some site. As a Juve fan, I would love this move to happen as I believe that Figo is one of the best players in the world. He is by far the best right midfielder on the planet. Figo could have no legs and he is still better than Beckham and any others in that position. I can't see this happening, Barca would not let both Rivaldo and Figo go in the same season. Rivaldo has signed for sure with Lazio. But like i said, if this were true, Juve would win the CL.

------------------
CUG

T

·
0 Posts
I´m getting really fed up with all stupid rumours. Figo recently stated that the Spanish league is the best in the world (and it is, look at Champions laegue). So why leave for Italy.

And by the way, Barca will not let Figo leave. He is irreplacable at the moment. And he´s not only the best right winger in the world. He has this season been the best football player in the world. And he´s loved by the fans. So, the club will not let him leave, the fans will not let him leave (the fans have power, look at the Guardiola case a few years ago) - Figo will not leave!

And, if you read on Laziomania you will realise that Rivaldo hasn´t signed for Lazio. They haven´t even talked to him or his agent about a move since the incident with Van Gaal in January.

From now on I will not believe any rumour at all, especially not those without a reliable source! The "transfer rumour circus" gets more silly every day.

D

·
0 Posts
Hahaha, yeah sure, and Zidane is joining Atletico Madrid for a million PESETAS!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
So let me get this straight Figo and Rivaldo are going to go from Barce to Italy? Why would they want to do that? Italy is so technical and defensive minded that players such as Figo, Rivaldo etc will not be given the liscence that they enjoy in Spanish football.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Players with such heart for the club are very rare these days... :)
That's why Pep is one of my favourite players

T

·
0 Posts
I think it was in 1996. Guardiola had a great offer from Italy and seriously thought about leaving. The fans organised a letter campaign to save him at Barca. An enormous amount of letters arrived - and Guardiola stayed!

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Birdman you idiot, what did I write. I read it and someone else mentioned it on another forum as well. Personally I don't believe he is going to leave but thats what I read. Maybe if you cleared the $#!+ in your eyes, you might be able to recognise what others write.

------------------
CUG

T

·
0 Posts
Wow, hard words from a hard man (or woman).

But if you read what I wrote you will find out that I didn´t criticised you personally at all. I´m just mad at all silly rumours poppin´ up. That´s a big difference.

Best wishes to you, CUG, hopefully you could use a more pleasant language next time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts