Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He is not going to play for Lazio next season :(
The good news is, we still have Conceicao :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yes, we don't need figo. Conceicao is also a good player and He is better in help the defence than figo. Besides tha t Figo is too expensive...

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Everything depends on how we move on the transfermarket.

Figo is a great player and he would have been almost perfect in Lazio ( he could act as playmaker when Veron is away or tired, he´ll cover the right wing and he´ll score more often then Conceciao ). Figo can also play on the left wing so he´s really a versatile player.

Saying all this Lazio already have the right wing covered with Conceciao and Stankovic. Pinzi is a very interesting player that might get a small breakthrough this season on the right wing ( he´s a very fast player ).

I have to say that our midfield still looks very good but a a left winger that could go central and that would allow Nedved to go central would be optimal.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, as Pierre said, We aint got Figo (bad news), but we keeped Conceicao (good news ) :):)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree with svennis, Left winger could be a problem for Lazio since they've only got one player, Nedved.
I don't mind if we can't get Figo, but at least Lazio has to try to get the player than can cover Nedved when he's away or injured.
The player that I'm thinking of Jorgensen (He won't cost us a lot) or If we can get Toricelli then we play 5-3-2.
Alternatively, we push Mihajlovic to play in the left wing position.

G

·
FIORE is good option for left wing :cool:

He's very quick and also can play as second striker:cool:

Forza LAZIO !!!

sell RAVA:mad: we will win treble :) !!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts