Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One thing is for sure, Figo got backfired.
Now we rule, we can either choose to get Figo or take the money and run (hit & run).
Even though I think Figo will become one of the greatest at Real, I would pick the money without thinking.
It would be the most surrealist event ever¡¡¡
Free football at the Santiago Bernabeu for the whole season thanks to our beloved Barça socios¡¡¡
For keeping laughing at them till the next millenium.
Please, Gaspart SHOW ME THE MONEY¡¡¡¡

THE SHOW MUST GO ON

What do you prefer?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Novena, go and read El Mundo Deportivo of today's. Apparently all Barca candidates ruled out 100% the possibility of giving even 1 pta to Real Madrid. And I seriously doubt that Veiga or Figo will pay that amount themselves. The money is out. So, it's either Figo or Figo.

P.S. You can also see the new Figo blanco jersey with the No 10 in http://www.marca.es

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, but still What would you choose?

The only drawback I see is that then we won´t be able to throw Gaspart away from the Bernabeu with his ugly Barça scarf as he will have paid all the tickets.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
With the head... the money. With the heart... Figo. Scoring on October 22nd :D :D :D

P.S. I can't make use of the tickets anyway... :)

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Looks like Figo got outsmarted by Perez :D:D:D:D:D
The only thing worse for Barca fans would be doing this with Rivaldo. :D
Which ever result we end up with Figo is going to look really bad. Turning his back on Barca, or having to pay up. :) (He's going to look good playing for real of course.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts