Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When will this be resolved? Let's just get him in madrid, give him the paper. I really want him to be real, more than zidane, I will not get into my opinion on him. On figo, he is probably the best all round player in the game, not because he is coming to real but because barca were unbeatable with him in the champions league until the first leg against valencia, as one example. He was always the guy that real fans would hate because he is extremly talented that knowone could say they did not want.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
SOCCER IS LIKE RELIGION; YOU'RE BORN WITH IT, YOU DIE WITH IT!!!!! VIVA!!!!

A

·
0 Posts
bassat has stated that he has got some new strategy of stopping figo from going to madrid.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Hollow promises to rally supports to his side for votes. What better way to get votes than to strike out against your enemy. He claims that he wont pay a cent and I dont think Figo or his agent will dole out for the buy out clause. Joan Gas-fart is blowing hot air with legal and transfer wars. Prez rolled Barca and they know it and if the transfer fail....tickets on Barca!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
At last, the Figo saga is coming to an end, in our hands¡¡¡.
Florentino has announced that he will be presented next Monday with our glorious shirt.
He has also stated who is going to be our next aim....OWEN.
Florentino is the man¡¡¡ :D:D:D

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We should buy a defender. we have alot of offense, I'm not saying that's a bad thing but we really need a defender. Maybe we should get somebody like Paco who is strong and spanish. Or maybe someone like Dario Rodriguez who plays for penarol in uruguay who is practacally free.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I completely totally agree with you SPANIARD.
How about some defense for a change??? Florentino instead of Owen why not get a defender, especially with all the money that you are thinking of blowing off. Campo-Karanka-Helguera tandem is not a very secure defensive set up. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
We need marquez from Monaco, he is young and would benefit from playing with Heiro

R

·
0 Posts
he is moving on Monday for an estimated world record fee of around $56 million.
"On Monday I will have Figo, we will deposit the money with
the Spanish Football League (LFP) and we will present him as a Real Madrid player," Perez was reported as saying in Spanish sports daily As on Saturday.

D

·
0 Posts
I'll believe it when I see Figo holding a Real jersey with his name on the back of it. :D

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Where is Real Madrid getting all this cash from? I know they are the 2nd richest club in the world but i thought they were in massive debt. Figo will suit Real I think, much better than him going to some rubbish like man utd.

A

·
0 Posts
a defender is what we need a strong central defender.
we have been linked with both desailly and marquez.
but i think we should bujy sol campbell he is damn good.
i saw him in the england-germany match he was really good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts