Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great to see Figo doing well! He is the secone most effective player after Ronaldo. He has scored 6 goals amd made 7 assists.

I think he gets a hard time from some of the fans. Respect!

What do yo think?

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
I think he doesn't get the proper treatment he deserves sometimes. He is world class! :star:

AS A PLAYER .... Luis Felipe Madiera Caeiro FIGO is the world's best right winger TODAY!!! Nobody comes close ... nobody in today's game can touch him!!! Zambrotta is the only player I can think of who has the potential but he is doing a fine fine job at left back. I still think a Figo on top form is untouchable.

He is a delight to watch and has this boombastic explosiveness to his game.

Dribbling, shooting (either foot), vision, crossing, talent and skill wrapped up into one. :cool:

Real will really really miss the services of Figo when he leaves just like Barcelona have not recovered even today after GASPART made the BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY! Joaquin is good ... brilliant but FIGO makes his presence felt! It won't be easy after he leaves. The gap will be just too much.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Max Depor said:
joaquin is much better :strong:
you may be right this moment,
but totally wrong at their own top.

his last season's performance really affected his image in our mind.
anyway, we should applaud him this season.
he can play much better without zizou just like this and the previous games!!!

this is the waste of abundant resourses in real. :D
we can sometimes make better use of utility without some of those major players. :tongue:

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Figo is always one of our best man on pitch. Working hard and causing the oponent players getting really tired of him!
Will be a really sad day, when he leaves. I hope, it won't happen! I would miss the hottie tough!:(

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are totally spot on Haroon. Figo is total world class and is doing the business this season. I think there is more to come. He will have a great Euro 2004 and if he leaves at the end of the season he will be difficult to replace.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
TATO_BOY said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

any 1 have the numbers of the assists Leaders in real madrid ?

i think
1- Becks
2- figo & zz
3- !!??
actually figo and zizou share the spot with Ronaldo, who also assisted 4 times. Becks leads with 6 assists, and Raul did 1.;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you look on the 'as' website Figo has made 7 assists to equal Beckham, however, he has scored one more goal which makes him a more effective player on stats!!

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
puskas said:
If you look on the 'as' website Figo has made 7 assists to equal Beckham, however, he has scored one more goal which makes him a more effective player on stats!!
i've got the stats from yahoo fantasy football, where everything is very detailed. whatever, must be a mistake then.:eek: ;)

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Real_Galactico said:
It's not only about the numbers, it's about the performance as well, take that in mind.
If performance is taken into consideration, than Figo gets the edge. He had more MOM's than anyone in 2001, 2002. Not sure about the first part of 03, but the latter 03 was also good to him. So far he's been MOM more than anyone in 2004.

To me that means his performance has been good, if not great.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
I think he gets a hard time from some of the fans.
Amen.

For what this guy does, game in game out, he gets little recognition. Madristas will rue the day he leaves. Beckham has done well since coming to Real, but he will never be the player who can shake the game by the scruff of its neck singlehandedly. For that, only Figo and Zidane.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Tinto said:
Amen.

For what this guy does, game in game out, he gets little recognition. Madristas will rue the day he leaves. Beckham has done well since coming to Real, but he will never be the player who can shake the game by the scruff of its neck singlehandedly. For that, only Figo and Zidane.
I don't think that Figo is underrated and also think that even the Portuguese CQ would think that Becks is more important (right now) than Figo. Figo would come after Ronnie and Casillas and close to Raul and ZZ. (on current form)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts