Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C why don't u guys ever beleive the PORTUGUESE yesterday u had no FIGO and did u guys see what happened?As i say Barcelona is FIGO plus 10
Was yesterday a good enough demonstration of the fact?
And Van Gaal is so anti-Portuguese why didn't Simao play right wing??

FORCA FIGO

------------------
VIVA O PORTO
VIVA O JARDEL
VIVA O DECO
VIVA O BAIA
VIVA O P.D.C.

·
Registered
964 Posts
VG is anti-Latin European.Simao is a great player and crosser of the ball he should have started the match .Theres nothing wrong with the system it has been used for a long time its just VG messes it up when he puts Dani On the right and Rivaldo in the center.
You can do that in friendly matches not in the semis of the CL.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
You guys really don't want to see where it went wrong, don't you? The right wing wasn't our weakest point. I agree that Luis would have done a way better job than Dani, but Dani isn't the one "responsable" for our loss. Puyol is. He was the guy Valencia hit. He was the man of the errors. When Bogarde came in, the BIG problems in the defense were over.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Im just saying Dani isnt a provider,he is a finisher you would only play him in the centre.If VG brought Simao in at the beginning of the second half things would be completely different.we would have got the ball more in the big box something which we had really never done.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Paulo, you're absolutely right. We need to provide. That's why I thought Zenden was our most important player in the attack. He got the ball in the box two or thee times....

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Figo is the man!!! Tomorrow the team he came from Sporting Lisbon will clinch the championship in Portugal by beating Benfica....Viva O Sporting!!! Let's not forget about Pauleta who is from my island in Portugal Sao Miguel...eu soy acoreano eu soy....soy....soy!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts