Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new twist in the Figo-Moggi battle came into play yesterday when Figo retracted his earlier claims about Moggi and set the record straight saying,

"I only saw Moggi walk by the referee's room, I gave the interview in english so I was misinterpreted". :googly:

What a fool.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
I guess Juve should apologize for bringing the case to court and eventually pay compensations cuz of the moral damages, uh...

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Figo is a fvcking pig. Those at Camp Nou were indeed right.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Figo shouldn't lie and be sorry, he told the truth and shouldn't be pressurised into making some kind of excuse.

Moggi's men got something to do with this.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Red Bed said:
Figo shouldn't lie and be sorry, he told the truth and shouldn't be pressurised into making some kind of excuse.

man how is to be 10-15 points behind the first team?I ask because many years have passed since the last time I felt like that

·
Registered
557 Posts
Figo's not a fool. He's just misguided...

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
CinqueDiMaggio said:
A new twist in the Figo-Moggi battle came into play yesterday when Figo retracted his earlier claims about Moggi and set the record straight saying,

"I only saw Moggi walk by the referee's room, I gave the interview in english so I was misinterpreted". :googly:

What a fool.
yeah, and what's this source???

i 'msure you made this up, just to save juve's conscious.
gotta bring harder material, if you honestly think we believe this crap,
ignorant cvnt

·
Registered
22,168 Posts

·
Cronios
553 Posts
Whats the point lying about this?
Jeez some people really hate us...

But its not their fault 100%,
the press was harry to underline Figo's accusation,
but they almost hide the outcome,
if we were really that powerfull as some ppl say we are we wouldnt allow so much mad in our face and we would definitly have more power to retaliaton actions...

·
Cronios
553 Posts
Come to think of it, where is Morratti now, to repeat that we have democracy and everybody has the right to say whatever he wants,
it seems that his idea of democracy is that everybody has the right to throw mad at Juve's name
and Juve sould do nothing about it.

We will respond with the usual way,
on the field and with the title in the end...

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Figo is a masturbator, what a weinerbutt.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Red Bed said:

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Red Bed said:
Juve FMs, are you gonna let this man boy speak to me like that? :frustrat:
When you keep insulting and throw flames, one day it's gonna come back and bite you in the arse... don't cry when it does...

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Red Bed said:
Where did I insult?
If you really think you never insult in this forum.. then god help me.. cos I give up. :)

Hint.. Inter-Juve..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts