Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cousin called me today saying he was watching the portuguesse chanel and said they had a press conference and said that Figo has been hurt since febuary with ligament problems in his ankle but has been playing because of sponecership. He said that he would be playing in the world cup but not at 100%. Does anyone know if these is true? I fuc,.ken hope not.

·
Registered
549 Posts
another one bites the dust...

and now its one of our big stars...

it keeps getting worse and worse

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
I hope Oliviera is smart enough not to play him on May 25. I hope he also does not play in the final C.L. Sorry to be selfish, but I couldn't give a flying f#[email protected] about REAL getting a trophy this year, if it means putting our W.C. hopes on the line.

The injury is not fully healed because he of course came to play too soon for REAL, where he has obligations. They considered operating, but that would have removed him from the W.C. completely. He needs rest and therapy. Ligament damage never heals 100%, but lots of therapy with hot and cold treatment followed by disciplined stretching and strengthening of the muscles around the injured area can result in almost total recovery. They should glue the best doctor they've got to his side, and train him hard, but with care. The guy's not made of glass, but for a futebolista ankle and knee is about as serious as it gets.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts