Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is everyone angry at the fact that Barca has now lost its' most influential player and yet Barca has not found anyone to replace him.

It seems like the Barca fans are already conceding the title because of this incident. Go out and get another big player and get past this.

I like Figo, but he, like every other player goes to the highest bidder. How many players do you see staying at a team for the career. Not many.

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
Too right! In 1984-85, Barça lost Maradona of all people, and went on to win the league for the first time in 11 years.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I think that the BARCA fans are not angry because Figo left but because of the way he left the club after he assured to the fans that he will be at Nou camp on pre-season, he lied to us , that's all..
And as Roger said that Barca won the title just after Maradona left, and same thing happened when Ronaldo left..
So we are not worry about titles , Barca is the best club with or without Figo. that's all..............

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
Amor. You are absolutely right on that point. He did lie in an interview in Sport two weeks ago in which he assured he would be at the Camp Nou for training on the first day. What I keep asking myself, though, is how do parents explain to their kids what's happened and what should they do with their replica shirts with Figo's name on the back?

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Many people are talking about going to Barca-Madrid match Octobre 22 with their #7 jerseys on with the name cut out of it. Sounds good to me. We will be fine this year. We will win the league. We reportedly have $100 million to use on signings this summer so i don't expect us to struggle.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Figo is gone and good riddance to him. He doesnt deserve to wear the Barca colours and now knowing what kind of person he is - I think white will suit him. Barca, as ever, will find another hero and we will have learned from this very sad episode when it comes to dealing with prima donnas in the future.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts