Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read in the papers every day about Figo leaving to Real or the rumor just being a pre-election joke... but that dude Perez said that he could guarantee that Figo will be in Real next season if he was elected and if Figo doesn't come he'll get free tickets to all season ticket holders!!
Now what will happen??
Figo already disappointed me by not making an official statement regarding his contacts with Perez - all he said was that he didn't sign anything and if his manager did that's not his problem.
And Barca keeps sitting on it's ass, waiting for... what?

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I think you guys from Barceloma need to realise one thing - LUIS FIGO will not play for Barca ever again. Now the only question is who will get him. Right now, we Real have the upper hand, but I can't be to sure about Perez winning with all his wild ideas. If that doesn't ahppen, Lazio or Milan will snatch him up, I'm positive about this. Now what you guys should think about is, what would be best for us. Sure, we may get more moeny from Lazio for him, but if Real pays 60 mln$ for him, it will hurt them much more then some Lazio. I shouldn't be this honest, but I'm tryingto show you guys the bright side of things here...:D

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
I cant wait for the elections to end so that this Figo-fiasco will be over. agree with Labas, he may not be with Madrid but he I am positive that he will not be with Barca.
It seems as if every day there's a new twist to the story.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
your right I would like to see Figo out of Barca, but his own fan club threaten to burn his jersey if he joined madrid. He is feelingthe heat from the Barca supporters and he is greedy, he'll be gone.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Amor, show some maturity! I think his fate is already been decided - he hasn't denied signing a precontact, he just wants money, as much as he can get:D We'll see I guess?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Figo will be staying with Barca next season - he has said that he loves the city, the fans and the club....anyway, as if he would leave Barca and go to real madrid......HA....

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
If I was Figo, I would be saying the samething, to protect my Assets. He's greedy!! :D

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
If you weren't a rookie I would say something to you Hristo:( I must say the Real board has had a lot of fresh blood lately, but no jackasses like you. Oh and about Figo himself, what would you do if you were him? He has no sureness if perez will win, so why declare himself and be hated by Barca fans and then when perez possibly loses be hated once again by Real fans:) That way he is lost in Spain, but this way of denying leaves him some chances of still playing for Barca. It's logical I think. But I stand by my opinion he will be leaving, but time will tell, that's all that's certain:)

·
Registered
964 Posts
The only time Figo will be seen in the Bernabeu is when hes kicking Real's butt in hes Barce jersey.he told us he wont go to Lazio and Man u and he didnt so expect the same thing.
Its funny how Perez says he wants to bring the worlds best players to Real but you see thats impossible because the worlds best players will rather come to Barce.
If Perez becomes president and Figo doesnt come he will still make much more money paying those tickets wont hurt him at all.
Figo will stay at the mighty Nou Camp until he goes back home to Sporting.
I believe him and all the other Barce fans should as well.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Labas - you can say what you want to me rookie or not. It is obvious you rely on rumour and speculation and NOT fact. It is a shame that you will never see as good a player as Figo in real team. I suppose you will have to settle for second best and watch raul instead.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Guys guys, calm down. Don't let something we have no influence on ruin this board.... we'll see what Figo will do, and then we;ll know who was right and who was wrong.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
It appears as if Perez has won the Madrid vote!

now let's see what happends with Figo, I doubt he will be with Real and go with Lazio.:p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts