Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look guys---I´m an Inte-fan and i know that you all tink that Figo, thedream-man....but that´s not true!
He isnt a teamplayer...he´s bad!!!!

Say what you want but I still knows that he´s BAD!

·
International
6,519 Posts
No, Driton, you haven't a dream but u are dreaming !
Figo = Crap ?? How the **** can u say somthing like that ? Did you however saw the match Portugal - England ? He wasn't ego but the strongest teamplayer on the ground so in the future, keep this kind of talking to u or talk like this in Inter forum

No hard feelings,
sslazio11

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have a dream......Well I guess for you Inter fans thats normal cos you lot have been dreaming since 1989 !!
Figo is class,anyone who thinks otherwise obviously knows nothing about football.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I can't believe someone would say a thing like tat about one of the best players in the world. Figo has got everything, everything. If he is bad, I hate to see what you say about Pippo Inzaghi!!!

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Figo isn't crap, he's class

Luis Figo is a class player and anyone who says anything else doesn't have a clue, ok.
Lazio should do all they can to buy Figo as he would give them another attacking option.
He could replace Conceicao.

Thanks very much.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Figo

Figo isnt as good as you all think and he makes to many schwalbes. Btw Do you know what a schwalbe is?

·
International
6,519 Posts
WTF schwalbe means ??!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Figo isn't a crap, Figo is a maestro in and ouside the the field. His personality and his ability makes him a fantastic player.

Hmmmm, i get it, you said that "Figo is a crap." That's because Morrati can't afford to buy Figo from Barcelona :)

Forza Lazio

Figo on the right, Nedved on the left, while Veron and Fiore play in the middle...That's my dream for Lazio next season ;)

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Hmm "Amoroso!" I realy hope that you don´t mean that Rui Costa:rolleyes: or Amoroso:eek: are the best players in the world. Does the names Juan Sebastian Verón and Christian Vieri ring a bell?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
In my opinion the best player in the world is Fernando Redondo.Then comes Figo.I wont say my third choice because people will get mad (especially on this forum :)).However,I think the most important thing in a player is being complete.Do anything and everything and doing it well.Thats a hint.:cool:

About Amoroso,we really dont know how good he really is...lets see him next year and we can make judgements.Right now I dont know if he is the best player in the world or worst than Inzaghi.Noone can tell.

Rui Costa can be superbe but can also be really bad...and this kind of players (Zidane,Veron,Rui Costa,Ortega) can be really lame at a bad day.Some of them (Veron,Zizou) have fewer bad days than other (Rui Costa) and some of them (Ortega) have definitely most bad days than good.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Name me a player that has never been bad?

For me there is no such thing as the best player in the world,there is just the BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!!!
Ofcourse you all know which team that is!!!!

Redondo? Figo? The other ****er?
Good! Excellent! Great pension!

REALE CAMPIONE D'ITALIA E PADRONE DI ROMA

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Reale,thats personal opinion,in my opinion the best player in the world is the player who has the fewest bad games and that almost always plays good.Thats Redondo.

The best team in the world is Real Madrid or Corinthians,make your pick...

·
International
6,519 Posts
AMOROSO! i supose Fuser or Nedved is your 3rd choise am I right ? ;)

·
International
6,519 Posts
Rui Costa ?
Crespo ?
BATIGOL ??

:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts