Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YESS,, finally the next version,
fifa 2001, coming out in july, i think this one will be all EC, and league, I know this one will be for PSX and computer,
and then it will comput for PSX2 when the system gets shiped in fall.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
because I LIVE here IN N.AMerica,
i dont give a damn when the game comes out in japan or europe,
United states JULY-fifa2001

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Early availablility, but they better not have rushed it and leave it half-finished like they did with FIFA 2000, man, I'm so sick of that damn game.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if U are talking about the PSX version,
if NO then dont bother taking the advice from me.
GET HOT SHOTS GOLF 2, relaxe and play golf untill the fifa 2001 come out,
thats what im doing right now, THERE are no other soccer games to play, I GOT OVER FIFA2000 long time ago.
VIRTUA SOCCER for the DC really sux, but nice graphics though,
JUST Be like a real SOCCER PLAYER,
PRO. soccer players play golf when they dont play soccer, hheheh,
DO the same thing, but instead, do it inside, :) :) :)
good luck

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if U are talking about the PSX version,
if NO then dont bother taking this advice from me.
----GET HOT SHOTS GOLF 2, relax and play golf untill the fifa 2001 comes out,
thats what im doing right now, THERE are no other soccer games to play, I GOT OVER FIFA2000 long time ago.
VIRTUA SOCCER for the DC really sux, but nice graphics though,it's just NO GOOD.
JUST Be like a real SOCCER PLAYER,
pro. soccer players play golf when they cant play soccer, hheheh,
DO the same thing, but instead, do it inside using a videogame, :) :) :)
good luck

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Guys I need your advice on this one... I have every sinlge FIFA game released except FIFA2000 and was planning to buy it when I go back home... But I read all the negative stuff about FIFA2K, do you think it is worth buying (if I have FIFA99) ? taking into consideration FIFA2001 will be out soon like you said...

Thanks for the help :)

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
It is a decent game. I would put Fifa 99 as a better game overall, but in the 2000 it is a bit harder to score which can make the game more challenging at times. But i would wait for the new one.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
eyy mann
ehehe, I didnt say i'm proud,
I wish I lived in europe so i would be able to get all the cool soccer games such as premier leagues GERMAN budes liga, or the winnning eleven four,
I live here in the US, so Y should I really give a damn about EUROPE and japan

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
barlinek, fifa2000 is harder to score?

come on....there is one team that can win you games almost all the time....SS LAZIO!!!!

they are my favorite team and i play with them alot...lets just say that i dominate with that team like usa dominated the world in olympic basketball....its like i have a dream team...everyone is rated so high...haha i make a couple of passes and booom!!! a shot goes in.

buy it! forget fifa99...that game only has special moves which everyone can do...2000 is way better.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
oh and for fifa2001, i really expect them to put the ARGENTINE LEAGUE with the right stats and ratings...that leage is way better than the other cheap ones they put in...i want to see the players rating that i have heard about...ie: aimar, saviola, requelme, samuel, palermo, etc.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anyone played that new Euro 2000 game yet?, is it an improvement to FIFA 2000?

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
BiH, I live in the US myself, but am English, I do have to agree with you the best Football games are released in Europe. I had to have a copy of Championship Manager 2000 imported for me!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I just rented fifa 2000 and boy was i disappointed...every option on this game sucks..i cant beleive they didnt put the portuguese team or league in there..but they put in the the united arab emirites what eh hell!!!! and the leagues are sooo awful..one improvement the look of the field..i hope in 2001 they put in the eufa cup and champions league and they make it so if you win the league your in the champions league like in real life also a team should get money for each game they play..anyone else with me.. if not oh well...dont screw up this one ea

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Great idea Dragoazul77!I would love to see in FIFA 2001 the possibilty of earning money for each games, each European game and so on!
That would be really realistic!ANd damn good!
Lets just hope that on the North American version they won't put some stupid American commentators!Sorry american fellows, but the ones in FIFA 2000 in North America were AWFUL!I hope they put good ol' John Motson and Andy Gray from FIFA 98!They were great!
Anyways,Lets hope FIFA 2001 will be better than 2000!

Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!
Allez Les Bleus!
Arriba Espana!

The world will be...Rossonero...again!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts