Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
55,980 Posts
now we have some orthodox communist jugosranje teams playing next wednesday, there you go:

malta-georgia
bosnia-japan
romania-armenia
cyprus-slovenia
greece-belarus
argentina-croatia
finland-kazakhstan
france-slovakia
turkey-czech republic
nothern ireland-estonia
russia-brasil
usa-poland
tunisia-serbia
azerbaijan-ukraine
albania-lithuania
macedonia-bulgaria


the most orthodoxjugosranje of all of them, hungary, doesn`t play, well we don't even have a coach by now, but still, I hope and expect some major upsets caused by our teams;)
 

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
Joined
·
42,192 Posts
malta-georgia = Georgia wins
bosnia-japan = Bosnia wins
romania-armenia = Romania wins
cyprus-slovenia = Slovenia wins
greece-belarus = Belarus wins
finland-kazakhstan = Finland wins
france-slovakia = a draw
turkey-czech republic = a draw
nothern ireland-estonia = Estonia wins
russia-brasil = a draw
usa-poland = Poland wins with 0-100
tunisia-serbia = Serbia wins
azerbaijan-ukraine = Ukraine wins
albania-lithuania = Lithuania wins
macedonia-bulgaria = Macedonia wins

:shades:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55,980 Posts
Andor said:
malta-georgia = Georgia wins
bosnia-japan = Bosnia wins
romania-armenia = Romania wins
cyprus-slovenia = Slovenia wins
greece-belarus = Belarus wins
finland-kazakhstan = Finland wins
france-slovakia = a draw
turkey-czech republic = a draw
nothern ireland-estonia = Estonia wins
russia-brasil = a draw
usa-poland = Poland wins with 0-100
tunisia-serbia = Serbia wins
azerbaijan-ukraine = Ukraine wins
albania-lithuania = Lithuania wins
macedonia-bulgaria = Macedonia wins

:shades:

:thumbsup: you even more optimistic than sanyi :cool:
but you forgot argentina-croatia, croatia wins :)
 

·
Expecto patronum!
Joined
·
13,563 Posts
Malta - Georgia 2
Bosnia&Herzegovina - Japan X
Romania - Armenia 1
Cyprus - Slovenia 2
Greece - Belarus X
Argentina - Croatia X
Finland - Kazakhstan 1
France - Slovakia 1
Turkey - Czech X
Nothern Ireland - Estonia 1
Russia - Brazil 2
USA - Poland X
Tunisia - Serbia&Montenegro X
Azerbaijan - Ukraine X
Albania - Lithuania 1
Macedonia - Bulgaria 1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,777 Posts
Albanian loss
American loss

Interesting Andor.

----

malta-georgia = Georgia wins
bosnia-japan = Japan wins
romania-armenia = Romania wins
cyprus-slovenia = Slovenia wins
greece-belarus = Greece wins
finland-kazakhstan = Finland wins
france-slovakia = France wins
turkey-czech republic = a draw
nothern ireland-estonia = a daw
russia-brasil = Brazil wins
usa-poland = USA wins
tunisia-serbia = Tunisia wins
azerbaijan-ukraine = Ukraine wins
albania-lithuania = Albania wins
macedonia-bulgaria = Bulgaria wins
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,266 Posts
We'll probably lose or draw, we're awful in friendlies.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,245 Posts
Dule said:
We'll probably lose or draw, we're awful in friendlies.
I agree. We'll lose, draw or win. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,157 Posts
red star forever said:
I agree. We'll lose, draw or win. :cool:
Only the astute genious of rsf can make such predictions. Bravo :thmbup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,245 Posts
Andrix said:
Only the astute genious of rsf can make such predictions. Bravo :thmbup:
:rollani:

Fine, so I made a mistake. Allow me to correct myself.

We will lose, draw or Tunisia will lose. :thmbup:



Happy?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69,085 Posts
malta-georgia - Oh Wow!! :eek:
bosnia-japan - Bosna finally play a team outside their region ;)
romania-armenia - :eek:
cyprus-slovenia - :eek:
greece-belarus - :eek:
argentina-croatia - Telemundo will show this game, so it must be good
finland-kazakhstan - Whoopdi freakin do
france-slovakia - Decent
turkey-czech republic - Good matchup
nothern ireland-estonia - Oh boy a barn burner
russia-brasil - :howler: please Brazil just dismantle them
usa-poland - USA will beat them
tunisia-serbia - Oh wow, this is a must watch matchup!
azerbaijan-ukraine - :howler:
albania-lithuania - :howler: even better than above
macedonia-bulgaria - Big beards is all you'll see in this one
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69,085 Posts
yes all these great matchups, my VCR will be busy :eek:

especially for the Bulgaria - Macedonia match, I can't wait for that barnburner
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,245 Posts
Definitely better than Germany, Italy, England etc...Booooring. :yawn:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,157 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
yes all these great matchups, my VCR will be busy :eek:

especially for the Bulgaria - Macedonia match, I can't wait for that barnburner
You still use a VCR?


Geez, get with the century HS...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69,085 Posts
yes I do, still got all the 98' games on tape and my dad has been saying he can put them on DVD for some years now but he has yet to do it, in a few months though I will have some advancements, 400 something channels :howler:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,245 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
yes I do, still got all the 98' games on tape and my dad has been saying he can put them on DVD for some years now but he has yet to do it, in a few months though I will have some advancements, 400 something channels :howler:

That's great man. You don't go out anyway, so you might as well watch some TV. :thmbup:
 
1 - 20 of 115 Posts
Top