Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Italians watch up your ass - we'll f*** you!!!

We are the champions

Can bet that italian team will loose to Moldovan at FIFA Qualifying game this year!!! Come to Moldova and our team will show you what is the true football!!! Be our guests on 8/09/2004 in Transnistria - a separatist war-torn province in Moldova - if you are not afraid and support your team, cause they'll need it when they loose !!!:D :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Not a bad start to have really after an exhausting tournament.

·
MVP
8,984 Posts
Someone take care of this lunatic, please...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5 Posts
ITALY - MOLDOVA MATCH

I think there are few moldovans who thinks that their team will win in this game with Italian
National Team, but everyone of us think it will be an interesting and must to see game.

Why it can be interesting for you, my Italian friends and soccers?! May be cause in Moldova
you'll be able to see your team playing in World Cup and your favourite players spending less
budget for this than if you go to other european country??? Think about this.

With few money you'll visit a new country for you, support your team playing in FIFA WORLD CUP
QUALIFYINGS, feel comfartable at our new stadium

feel extreme while passing through a separatist war-torn part of Moldova
and have pleasure to visit one of the biggest Wine cellar in the world.

Better to come with some friends. Its more funny and joy :))))

Marisha
www.marisha.net/fifa.htm

·
Registered
5 Posts
ToniSamp, I regret that you can't come:(

May be you can tell your friends who like to travel, see new countries, have fun and joy and who want to support their favourite team in FIFA WORLD CUP 2004 QUALIFYING - I am here to help them with accomodation, transfer and guide in Moldova and in Transdnistria, a separatist war-torn part of Moldova. Hope I didn't scared you with this "war-torn" and "separatist" :)))

Marisha
http://www.marisha.net/fifa.htm

·
Registered
45,618 Posts
Re: Girls&football are incompatible

Sheriff_10 said:

ToniSamp good choice. I wouldn't risk to come here as well ... It's not a big pleasure to see your team loosing
Yes, sure, my dear Sheriff :D
Remember the song by Bob Marley about the Sheriff! :howler:

Anyway, I will visit Moldova sooner or later, above all after the warm invitation by Marisha.
Of course trying to avoid a day in which an Italian team will play there so that I'll avoid to ruin my journey with a defeat. Is it ok, Sheriff? :tongue:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ToniSamp

Sorry, don't know the song. And what phrases of the song impressed you the most? If don't want to ruin your journey in my country with a defeat of Italian National team, you can come in October 13th when Scotish Team will play here.

Si vom sta la un pahar de vin :)) Si ne vom uita cum pierd Scotienii.
(We shall drink a glass of new wine and watch together the defeat of Scotish team :))))

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I shot the sheriff, but I did not the shoot the deputy :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's gonna be funny when Itaty will suck from Molvoda , and Italian funs gonna be crying. I dieing to watch that shit.
For last 4-5 years, Italy sucked in Europe . They don't show good game , so resault of the game Moldova - Italy can be shocking for both teams. I believe , that our team will show a great game and will bit italian . Forza Moldova
Vafancolo Italy ^_^

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Italy for the last 4-5 years may have sucked

but at least we havent lost 90% of our qualifying matches in that time

shut up now until the week before the game at least please!

We have more important things to worry about

1 - 20 of 30 Posts