Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FIFA are 100% against the italian in every possible way..blatter has publicly said this. He has probably had a secret meeting to with the refs to be bias towards italys oppostion. The guys an ASS. Well guess what sepp u failed italy got through..**** head..we scored 8 goals in this world cup...u took away 4./...but we still got there u pisshead!!:fero:

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
dude grow up, uve made it to the next round. I didnt see the italy-ctrotia game, but if ur calling the 2 goals italy scored today that were called offsides a goal, then u dont know jack about this beutiful sport

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
OGOLO said:
dude grow up, uve made it to the next round. I didnt see the italy-ctrotia game, but if ur calling the 2 goals italy scored today that were called offsides a goal, then u dont know jack about this beutiful sport
Buddy go and watch the match vs Mexico again. The one scored by Inzaghi was 100% ONSIDE.:irritate: :fero:

If u don't see it that way, go and read the rules for off-side again.:mad:

Ciao

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
pirri, I sometimes think this as well, but also you gotta remember that FIFA would not want sides like France, Argentina and Italy out of the tournament after the first round, that would be a disaster for them. Plus if FIFA has seen all the hype and popularity in Asia with Italy I don't think they would try to knock them out.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
its TRUE! they jsut dont like italy for some reason, ie. the 4 minuntes that were conjured up for those scum frencese's to win uero2000 :fero::fero::fero:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
I dont think Blatter is so foolish to do that....he'd be exposed.

The blame is on the way they pick referees and linesman. some of this 'officials' has not seen slick and fast soccer.... and i saw one who talks to the players before giving a yellow-card. They Sux ( the unqualified ones)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts