Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gentleman, i've got my voting form, but am in a spot of difficuty in deciding which ten go down and in which order. so far i've got
-kylie
-kristin kreuk
-susie amy
-briana banks (i'm a huge fan)
-tina from s club
-ulrika
-J Lo
-holly vallance
-cat dealy
-lisa snowdon

if there's anyone i've left out that you think deserves a mention, by all means let me know. many thanks - the beefster

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fred Elliot said:
that bird down the corridor I've always fancied;)
but have never asked out. just because they wear a grass skirt doesn't mean that they'tr a bird. you kiwis are a strange lot.
i've decided to nominate reese witherspoon too.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Tina from s-club7

Thank God I'm not the only one that fancies her. Everyone else likes the other two but Tina's the bestestest by far. Ahem

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
whos holly vallance? the one from neighbours?

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Beefy said:
damn right:drool:

she shouldnt even be in the top 100....it seems that all the weight from her ass has moved to her cheeks.....plus, her song 'kiss kiss' really pisses me off..... the original song was a classic, and trying to make an english version of it is rediculous....... b!tch!!!!!

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
*OZ* said:

she shouldnt even be in the top 100....it seems that all the weight from her ass has moved to her cheeks.....plus, her song 'kiss kiss' really pisses me off..... the original song was a classic, and trying to make an english version of it is rediculous....... b!tch!!!!!
i'm assuming you haven't seen her video then. and as for you si, well, i expected better. kylie has come on leaps and bounds. i've just thought of a couple of new additions for the list - kate beckinsale and gwyneth paltrow.:drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Beefy said:
i'm assuming you haven't seen her video then. QUOTE]

yeah i saw it.....great video...her version of the song annoys me....... J-Lo should be number one

G

·
Tina from s-club7

Thank God I'm not the only one that fancies her. Everyone else likes the other two but Tina's the bestestest by far. Ahem
I don't know any of the names in S-Cub seven, so which one is Tina?

·
International
9,526 Posts
Beefy said:

i'm assuming you haven't seen her video then. and as for you si, well, i expected better. kylie has come on leaps and bounds. i've just thought of a couple of new additions for the list - kate beckinsale and gwyneth paltrow.:drool: :drool: :drool:
I liked her when she was younger....

Gwyneth Paltrow is a real looker though, ;)

·
Registered
547 Posts
"I don't know any of the names in S-Cub seven, so which one is Tina?"

DOH!!!

She's the one with the great body and black hair. The tallest of the lot.

You probably fancy Rachel (voted number 1 in FHMs poll) or Hanna (the wee cute blond one).

Baaah - none of you have any taste anyways <mumble>

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Georgia Karis from Dream Team

Kirsty Gallacher

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
oh yeah, which ones that Gareth?Claudia??well my fav from dream team has to be Linda:drool: or the one that Jaimes havin an affair with;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts